SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

5 hours ago, Hawkster said:

Why would anyone get excited over playing a non scholly team like Drake in a baseball stadium and 250 miles away from Brookings?   No idea how far it is from Drake.

I don't understand the allure of this for anyone.

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm....jake and ole illey have really turned minny around down there....Lake Street has never been better

5 hours ago, Hawkster said:

Why would anyone get excited over playing a non scholly team like Drake in a baseball stadium and 250 miles away from Brookings?   No idea how far it is from Drake.

I don't understand the allure of this for anyone.

Huntington Bank Stadium is an outdoor stadium on the U of M campus built in 2009 for $303,386,606. The baseball team has their own stadium. 
The nose bleed seats at Huntington Bank Stadium are quite a hike…. not sure I could do it now!

I do agree about the “allure” of the game.

How could anyone not be excited to walk around 15 homeless people and park in the super sketchy ramp to watch your team pound a non scholarship "D1 Team" at a baseball stadium in downtown Minneapolis? 

Plus you can visit the spot that was marked on the sidewalk years ago by Bertha Bizen fan.  Unfortunately those sidewalks have since been marked numerous times so the spot likely harder to find.  

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Why can't we get a 5 star portal kid to come to UND?  I was told it shouldn't be that hard if there are facilities in place.

Location.  Oh, wait, looks like he's transferring from the University of Washington, where he's from, all the way down to San Luis Obispo. 

Also, I said that location isn't an excuse, not that it isn't hard if facilities are in place.  UND FB doesn't have facilities in place yet anyway.    

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 7:46 PM, Nodak78 said:

Is Bobby Hauck tone deaf.  His caption on the Twitter post while spring recruiting in Montana.  Might be a nose guard.

And he is the head coach of the Griz.  

Whats wrong with posting a picture of a bison walking on the road in Montana?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

The sooner the P5 separates from the rest the better.  G5 and a few FCS next and D2 and D3 NAIA separate.  The dollars makes this utterly insane between P5 and the rest.  We can't less P5 call the shot.  Separate and enjoy life.