SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

I expect UND to already be in talks with the Predators and Bridgestone Arena to bring another game, and Frozen Four to Nashville real soon.

I get tired of all the negotiations  for these games and the frozen 4

just play the games on your schedule and don’t worry about all the other things 

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

UND isn't great right now.  They may come together at the end of the season.  This is a regular season, non conference game.  In no galaxy would I spend money to attend this.  17,000 disagree with me, and that is just fine.

I think 17K spend a lot to attend a game like this because they expect the team to play inspired, high level hockey.  Ooops.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

I think 17K spend a lot to attend a game like this because they expect the team to play inspired, high level hockey.  Ooops.

Spend thousands to watch a college team made of 18 to 24 year olds play a niche sport.  Again, that is your prerogative.  Zero judgement, but hard to understand for some folks like me.   I hope they enjoy Nashville tonight though!

2 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Don’t worry…Bad man Boo Berry will pat them on the backs and tell them they tried hard but it’s not just about winning. We’ll get ‘em next time! 

.500 at best and another missed NCAA. Not looking forward to watching these scared stringy kiddos getting curb stomped by UMD. 

Forget UMD they aren’t even the best team in the league. Try St. Cloud State. Heck we are going to be lucky to even beat CC. 

Just now, Godsmack said:

Just got out of the CC game. Listening to the post game. Did they already interview Berry or no post game interview? 

It was on the schedule but it appears they skipped it. I imagine Berry is a little preoccupied trying to spitball some excuses together before meeting up with all the alum after the game. 

• Downvote 1

UND often struggles early even with more talent.  It's just gonna take a while.  I imagine the unexpected hole at 1C is having a big effect as well. (Not blaming him for the decision, but he was going to be leaned on a lot.)

6 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Don’t worry…Bad man Boo Berry will pat them on the backs and tell them they tried hard but it’s not just about winning. We’ll get ‘em next time! 

.500 at best and another missed NCAA. Not looking forward to watching these scared stringy kiddos getting curb stomped by UMD. 

Losing to a middle of pack B 10 team is not gonna be good for pairwise down the road.  Our body of work netter improve or we will be sitting home com national tourney time.  The argument can be made that Bemidji and Quinnipiac were quality opponents but I don't see Penn State as very good at all.  You just can't give up this many goals and expect to win games.