SiouxSports.com Forum

Nashville

6 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

This team needs to be skated for 2 straighthours of crunches to get rid of this attetude that they can just show up and they will win.

Not the first team with that attitude

i thought we had ND culture and will always win 

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Could Jake be a 3 year guy? 

Goodness.....

Could be a 5 year guy if continues playing defense like this.  I do suspect he’ll get his act together at some point this year.  The sooner the better.  The team as a whole is playing terrible in their own end. 

Oh golly y'all are funny.  Sanderson had a few moments that didn't work out today, but he touches the puck more in a game than anyone else, and he gets it right 99% of the time. He could step into a top 4 role in the NHL tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I do believe the coaches need to re-evaluate the talent they bring in. We are certainly lacking. 

I disagree about the talent.  Berry needs to skate the hell out of these guys and you will see an emergence of their talent.  Sanderson is a high end defenseman who for some reason thinks effort is now optional.  We are loaded with talented d men and have some very good forwards.  Lets be honest too about Driscoll is anyone thinking he still deserves the #1 job the way he's played.  We have to score between 4 - 6 goals to win.  Not all his fault because our ultra talented d corps thinks they just don't need to hustle especially Sanderson.  I just don't understand.

2 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I disagree about the talent.  Berry needs to skate the hell out of these guys and you will see an emergence of their talent.  Sanderson is a high end defenseman who for some reason thinks effort is now optional.  We are loaded with talented d men and have some very good forwards.  Lets be honest too about Driscoll is anyone thinking he still deserves the #1 job the way he's played.  We have to score between 4 - 6 goals to win.  Not all his fault because our ultra talented d corps thinks they just don't need to hustle especially Sanderson.  I just don't understand.

That’s your opinion just as that is mine but you can clearly see we are lacking talent in the F position. If you don’t see that, well I don’t know what to tell you. 

2 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I disagree about the talent.  Berry needs to skate the hell out of these guys and you will see an emergence of their talent.  Sanderson is a high end defenseman who for some reason thinks effort is now optional.  We are loaded with talented d men and have some very good forwards.  Lets be honest too about Driscoll is anyone thinking he still deserves the #1 job the way he's played.  We have to score between 4 - 6 goals to win.  Not all his fault because our ultra talented d corps thinks they just need to hustle especially Sanderson.  I just don't understand.

WhT was wrong with Sanderson tonight? Best player on the ice and it wasn’t close…couple fumbles and the bad penalty at the end. But he was still the best hockey player on the ice. Hopefully they switch the second man assist to his on the first goal..that wasn’t schmaltz I don’t believe 

We were consistently beaten to the puck. We had far too many turnovers in our end. We had trouble stringing more than two passes together. Our defense looked disorganized. And Driscoll let in a couple soft goals. Not really a recipe for success, but then again, it is just one game. The trouble is that we see many of the same symptoms when we face a decent opponent.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FightingSU said:

Driscoll is not a good goalie 

I disagree even though his play hasn't beeen good so far.  There's a reson Berry picked him up.  Like I said a good 2 hour skate would do wonders for this team.  If I was captain I would call a practice for a good 2 hours of crunches as soon as the plane lands

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

We controlled second and third fairly easily. Psu is not a good team…they’ll be a middle to bottom end big ten team. Tendy was brutal tonight and we are just sloppy 

UND isn't great right now.  They may come together at the end of the season.  This is a regular season, non conference game.  In no galaxy would I spend money to attend this.  17,000 disagree with me, and that is just fine.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1