SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxVolley

norskidude

Very sorry for your loss. While we had quite the back-and-forth disagreements on topics related to UND and collegiate athletics, he will definitely be missed. He brought a lot of character to the board. Best wishes to you and your family and thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:28 PM, norskidude said:

I am sorry to say that my brother, who you have known as SiouxVolley, has passed away in the summer of 2020.  It was noticed that several people questioned where he was on issues, and I should close that loop.

He was a strong Sioux sports advocate, especially womens basketball & volleyball and mens basketball & football.

He had strong opinions on a lot of issues, but on this site it was regarding UND's path forward, especially concerning athletic conference affiliations.

A Chemical Engineer with a masters degree, he also wanted success for the academic programs at UND as well.

My family and his friends will miss him, and know that he is in heaven with Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Gods blessings to You All.

i was one a few people on here that worked on "operation roughrider" with your brother...he was awesome

• Upvote 1

Condolences on your family’s loss. His insight into the Bakken was very informative, always pro North Dakota and entirely optimistic. His information on up and coming college hockey teams was also tremendously optimistic. His search engine seemed to always be on to glean anything about possibly new & existing teams and their arena efforts.
   His positivity is sadly missed when so many are obsessed with negativity and blame. May our Lord’s light, mercy and peace be with him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:28 PM, norskidude said:

I am sorry to say that my brother, who you have known as SiouxVolley, has passed away in the summer of 2020.  It was noticed that several people questioned where he was on issues, and I should close that loop.

He was a strong Sioux sports advocate, especially womens basketball & volleyball and mens basketball & football.

He had strong opinions on a lot of issues, but on this site it was regarding UND's path forward, especially concerning athletic conference affiliations.

A Chemical Engineer with a masters degree, he also wanted success for the academic programs at UND as well.

My family and his friends will miss him, and know that he is in heaven with Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Gods blessings to You All.

Thrilled to hear that he was a believer and is now with his Lord.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

On 09-25-2016 at 05:00 PM SiouxVolley (NoDak at CSNBBS) called ... 

He called that five years before it happened. 

He made thousands of off the wall predictions. Lakes does this a lot also. When he finally hits one after 10 years its like---looky looky I predicted it. :lol: