Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

McKay should get the Richter

I also think McKay should get the Hobey

What about Spencer Knight  ??

He kicked the nets off a record 5 times in one period.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the big ten could have three teams eliminated after one game. #finallyarrived    

I’d want Pinto on my team before Caufield. I predict Pinto has the longer NHL career. 

Went into the Grocery Store today, just so I could bang on the Plexiglass in front of the cashier to feel like I was at a hockey game....I was respectfully escorted out 

Posted Images

Just now, cberkas said:

Time for the GPL meltdown followed by site being down

No meltdown yet. They're actually incredibly optimistic. Program is so far in the dumps that they are going after moral victories now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Couldn’t be happier for @bale31! Mavs breaking through that wall!

The amazing thing is, I really didn't think this was that good of a team. We lost a ton of points from seniors and early departures las year. I can think of at least 3 teams that were more talented than this team in the last 8 years. It's kinda crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bale31 said:

The amazing thing is, I really didn't think this was that good of a team. We lost a ton of points from seniors and early departures las year. I can think of at least 3 teams that were more talented than this team in the last 8 years. It's kinda crazy.

Teams that seem least likely to win it all, usually do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cberkas said:

BU fans want to fire their coach after 3 years lol

That's funny, because some folks here were ready after three also, even though one was a national title.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bale31 said:

The amazing thing is, I really didn't think this was that good of a team. We lost a ton of points from seniors and early departures las year. I can think of at least 3 teams that were more talented than this team in the last 8 years. It's kinda crazy.

We'll be suffering that equation for next year, so you're telling me there's a chance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

I think the Big 10 overall will be getting a reality check when they have to start playing non-conference games again are not judged/ranked by playing each other. 

We can only imagine what a pairwise might have looked like.  I believe Duluth, und, Mankato, and maybe BC would have been the number 1 seeds.   Still think Duluth and should have swapped spots, or Badgers shouldn't have been a 1

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 1972 said:

We can only imagine what a pairwise might have looked like.  I believe Duluth, und, Mankato, and maybe BC would have been the number 1 seeds.   Still think Duluth and should have swapped spots, or Badgers shouldn't have been a 1

I don’t think Duluth would’ve been a 1 with Pairwise. I think the 2 losses to CC could’ve potentially tanked their ranking. 
 

Mankato should’ve been a 1. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I know I'll be cheering for MSU for the remainder of the tourney.

I'm hoping for a  Duhloot / Mankato final with another shutout for McKay.  Doesn't keep the title in the NCHC but does keep it in the West.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for the annual we aren't there so put in the rankings of who I want to win in order.....sigh.....:lol:

1. Mankato.  Hastings gets so much out of his teams.  Glad they finally got a team to a F4.  Guy deserves it.

2. SCSU.  I guess here because it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they finally got one.  Keeps the title in the NCHC.

3. No school qualifies.

4. UMass.  Playing for the hopes and dreams off all the Eastern hockey people.  They can beat Duluth, and then not win the championship.  

4b. Duluth.  Maybe I should start cheering for them to win.  At some point a bad bounce has to go against them in the postseason right?  Hah, wrong.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Time for the annual we aren't there so put in the rankings of who I want to win in order.....sigh.....:lol:

1. Mankato.  Hastings gets so much out of his teams.  Glad they finally got a team to a F4.  Guy deserves it.

2. SCSU.  I guess here because it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they finally got one.  Keeps the title in the NCHC.

3. No school qualifies.

4. UMass.  Playing for the hopes and dreams off all the Eastern hockey people.  They can beat Duluth, and then not win the championship.  

4b. Duluth.  Maybe I should start cheering for them to win.  At some point a bad bounce has to go against them in the postseason right?  Hah, wrong.....

I agree for the most part.  But I might put COVID at 4b, then Duluth at 4c.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...