Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21


Recommended Posts

This season looks to have a lot of players transferring to new schools.

Wisconsin added Michigan Tech goalie Robbi Beydoun for next season. So Wisconsin (as of now) is bringing in Beydoun, Rowe, Garrity, and Grannan next year and LeBedeff was let go after his sophomore year.

I'm surprised Rowe wanted to go to that mess over playing at UND.

I'm hoping the NCHC gets 5 teams into the NCAA Tournament this season.

Can CC finally get out of being the last place team in the NCHC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the big ten could have three teams eliminated after one game. #finallyarrived    

I’d want Pinto on my team before Caufield. I predict Pinto has the longer NHL career. 

Went into the Grocery Store today, just so I could bang on the Plexiglass in front of the cashier to feel like I was at a hockey game....I was respectfully escorted out 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, cberkas said:

This season looks to have a lot of players transferring to new schools.

Wisconsin added Michigan Tech goalie Robbi Beydoun for next season. So Wisconsin (as of now) is bringing in Beydoun, Rowe, Garrity, and Grannan next year and LeBedeff was let go after his sophomore year.

I'm surprised Rowe wanted to go to that mess over playing at UND.

I'm hoping the NCHC gets 5 teams into the NCAA Tournament this season.

Can CC finally get out of being the last place team in the NCHC.

I thought UND lost interest in Rowe when he started talking with Major Junior teams. I actually think the Big Ten is poised to take a step forward next year, as teams like Western and Duluth have lost some key guys.  It will still be a battle, but a lot more even than in the past.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Duluth is due for an off year in the goaltending department right?  I don't think they had another kid start a game all year other than Shepard did they?

I don't think anyone else started for 3 years. He holds the consecutive game record. Eddy Belfour didn't have a start before 1986- 1987 either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, runaroundsioux said:

I don't think anyone else started for 3 years. He holds the consecutive game record. Eddy Belfour didn't have a start before 1986- 1987 either.

If he didn't play those 2 games as a freshman he could have redshirted and came back next year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

I don't think anyone else started for 3 years. He holds the consecutive game record. Eddy Belfour didn't have a start before 1986- 1987 either.

Young kid steps in, wins all the NCHC goaltending awards for the next three years.  Sounds like the way things have been going in Duluth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

I don't think anyone else started for 3 years. He holds the consecutive game record. Eddy Belfour didn't have a start before 1986- 1987 either.

That's because Eddie didn't show up until the summer of 1986.  I was one of the first people to meet him in the locker room when he first showed up to play in one of the evening coaches, pros, Sioux, juniors scrimmages during the summer hockey camp.  Little did I know that he would become, not only a great college tender, but also a great NHLer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Went into the Grocery Store today, just so I could bang on the Plexiglass in front of the cashier to feel like I was at a hockey game....I was respectfully escorted out 

That made me laugh out loud for the first time in days!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Johnny Tyckonick transfers to Omaha.

I can't believe an upstanding low penalty group like Omaha would take one of our goons.  Gabinet is putting his players at risk. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...