SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

9 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Nope those fans won't be tested regularly......and those fans that are willing to go to a game are ok with that otherwise they wouldn't go.

Curious......what number of fans in the Ralph would you be ok with if hockey resumes?

No less than 1/3 full?

15 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I guess I didn't realize how "calendar young" and "age group talented" this team is. 

It just makes you all the more sad for the situation because these groups of young men could have put together an amazing run.

I still hold out hope that they can show us what they can do for a season or three.

Could really go for some pep band serenating my nightly primenrib and bucket of nachos dinner, while watching, hearing and smelling the greatest place on earth.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

It just makes you all the more sad for the situation because these groups of young men could have put together an amazing run.

I still hold out hope that they can show us what they can do for a season or three.

Could really go for some pep band serenating my nightly primenrib and bucket of nachos dinner, while watching, hearing and smelling the greatest place on earth.

Pre-game meal during warmups....sigh...

Red pepper Grinder and a Coors on tap after a quick walk from the Tabula (or whatever it is now) parking lot.

The things we take for granted....

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Pre-game meal during warmups....sigh...

Red pepper Grinder and a Coors on tap after a quick walk from the Tabula (or whatever it is now) parking lot.

The things we take for granted....

https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips/ypb31i/south-park-i-just-want-my-life-back from 1:52 to 2:24 

Disclaimer: Other parts NSFW (language). 

Quite the vitriol for Mitchell Miller by NHL fans on HFBoards after he was drafted by the Coyotes. Which I do understand since what he did in the past was reprehensible but I also gotta believe that people can change and learn from their mistakes(small and egregious).

I do find it weird how the resident beat writer @schlossmangfh seems to be willfully ignoring or avoiding the subject though. Has written some amazing stories, feel like there is an opportunity there for Mitchell to address it and dampen some of the heat. Cause right now the narrative is that he is a remorseless ***hole.

19 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Quite the vitriol for Mitchell Miller by NHL fans on HFBoards after he was drafted by the Coyotes. Which I do understand since what he did in the past was reprehensible but I also gotta believe that people can change and learn from their mistakes(small and egregious).

I do find it weird how the resident beat writer @schlossmangfh seems to be willfully ignoring or avoiding the subject though. Has written some amazing stories, feel like there is an opportunity there for Mitchell to address it and dampen some of the heat. Cause right now the narrative is that he is a remorseless ***hole.

I wonder if Coach Blais left the "Bucks Bochenski stupidity as a minor", short, no really, no, really-really, short leash behind for Bubs for times like this. 

On 6/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, SiouxFanatic said:

Some speculation that Mitchell Miller might drop in the draft due to a bullying incident when he was 14. I believe you have to give benefit of the doubt. He's older now and have to hope he learned from what he did.

Article about bullying incident: https://www.toledoblade.com/local/courts/2016/04/26/Judge-slams-pair-s-role-in-bullying-case/stories/20160425311

@MoSiouxFan

Edit: Looks like Toledo Blade website is having some website issues.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:51 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Nope those fans won't be tested regularly......and those fans that are willing to go to a game are ok with that otherwise they wouldn't go.

Curious......what number of fans in the Ralph would you be ok with if hockey resumes?

I was just playing devils advocate I have no issues with there being fans in the seats

12 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

So if anyone watched the new “Through These Doors” you can see the team is wearing athletic masks on the ice. I pray/hope this is isn’t the norm this year. Geezus christmas. 

Were the masks inhibiting their abilities?

• Upvote 3