SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Don't get hung up on NOTHINGS.

So you fudging on the cult claims the gong show of the virus is over. The election was Tuesday. 

Words matter as President right? 

Ive been as consistent as can be on my views of this virus since it started.  I don’t care what others think or say, doesn’t affect my approach. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, homer said:

After we get past the two hundred sixty million thousand Covid deaths he mentioned tonight.  

Put down the covfefe .... as if marble mouth Donny never had a tussle with the English language in Tweet and in speeches. . 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, homer said:

After we get past the two hundred sixty million thousand Covid deaths he mentioned tonight.  

Bigger number than reported. Who knew? I'll up my Biden destroys the economy for good lockdown to Feb. 8. Unless the Biden won celebratory mass gatherings continue beyond  that date. 

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Bigger number than reported. Who knew? I'll up my Biden destroys the economy for good lockdown to Feb. 8. Unless the Biden won celebratory mass gatherings continue beyond  that date. 

Possible, but not likely.

Immediate concern is what damage T will do in the next 74 days.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, zonadub said:

And the Republicans won’t launch a 3 year investigation in trying to find something... anything... to file impeachment charges instead of doing what they have been sent to Washington to do.

On second thought, maybe that was a good thing... kept them distracted  :D

No need for investigation.

Biden has already admitted in camera to committing the acts that Trump was later impeached for.

Call it the Pelosi Doctrine. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

LOL, I don't post these capital letter short cuts too often, but you made me laugh.
You do remember T lied like 50 times a day. This was not a lie by BIDEN.

Fairly important number to get wrong consistently 

It's time for those around Trump to tell him there is no 'voting hoax'.   He can't live in his alternate reality bubble world forever; or else he'll get his sorry ass dragged from the White House.  Looks like some in his inner circle are starting to do as such.   

33 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

T lies.jpg

On 11/5/2020 at 11:54 PM, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1604642009006.jpg

What everyone saw explode on the streets today was something Trump has never allowed during his vindictive bullying regime - Joy.   Pure JOY!  Happy to be free from the shackles of a doom and gloom despot.   No one called them to come out - they just showed up!  TO CELEBRATE FREEDOM and hope for a FRESH START! .   I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my chest today - so I don't have to worry about every stupid evil tweet or idiot "order" he wanted to issue.   Keep fighting everything don - you're DONE!   That's all you ever do - depend on lawyers to bail your ass out.   GOOD LUCK!  We're DONE with you - start packing your sh*t

1 TERM LOSER!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

What everyone saw explode on the streets today was something Trump has never allowed during his vindictive bullying regime - Joy.   Pure JOY!  Happy to be free from the shackles of a doom and gloom despot.   No one called them to come out - they just showed up!  TO CELEBRATE FREEDOM and hope for a FRESH START! .   I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my chest today - so I don't have to worry about every stupid evil tweet or idiot "order" he wanted to issue.   Keep fighting everything don - you're DONE!   That's all you ever do - depend on lawyers to bail your ass out.   GOOD LUCK!  We're DONE with you - start packing your sh*t

1 TERM LOSER!!!

So basically everyone out and about today is now responsible for having attended one big nation-wide “super spreader event,” correct?  

Blood is on their hands!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It's time for those around Trump to tell him there is no 'voting hoax'.   He can't live in his alternate reality bubble world forever; or else he'll get his sorry ass dragged from the White House.  Looks like some in his inner circle are starting to do as such.   

Per two sources....IALTO.

From Dr. Pritish Tosh, Mayo's medical director of emergency management, in discussion about restrictions, lockdowns and Walz's executive orders..."We were putting off elective procedures and diagnostics and finding out we were affecting people's health. That things that were preventable weren't being prevented". 

But Walz and/or Biden will institute more mandates, restrictions and lockdowns that have worked marginally at best to "control" Covid at the expense of millions of Americans who have other real concerning medical issues.....not an asymptomatic positive test or sniffles.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

1 TERM LOSER!!!

Seek help.

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

1 TERM LOSER!!!

So your whole no freedom thing has me confused?  I'm not following where at any point people weren't free and in shackles due to his policies?

I didn't vote for Trump, and wish Mr. Biden well, but what you said sounds like we were Cuba or Soviet Russia the last four years. 

• Upvote 1