SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

CNN:  Right-Wing Republican Mobs Storm Arizona Polling Locations!  

MSNBC:  Fascists in Arizona Threaten Democracy!

Where is ANTIFA to peacefully stop the violence????  Ohh did their mom not get them up before lunch again?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just your run of the mill neocon

Politics aside, Bush is a decent human being with the integrity to act like a dignified statesman.   He's not the reality TV trash that is attractive to the LCD of society.  

• Upvote 1

MN sets another single day positive case record. Walz will be dialing back personal freedoms soon. Then Biden will take over in January and pour salt into those wounds. 

#masksworkinMN

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Politics aside, Bush is a decent human being with the integrity to act like a dignified statesman.   He's not the reality TV trash that is attractive to the LCD of society.  

My guess is you hated his effing guts along with Cheney’s.  Now he comes out in support of Biden and along with it, Democrats sing GWB’s praises.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

My guess is you hated his effing guts along with Cheney’s.  Now he comes out in support of Biden and along with it, Democrats sing GWB’s praises.

Just give it three more years and they'll be claiming that Trump wasn't even that bad.

"Donald Trump wasn't bad compared to (insert GOP pres candidate). They are literally HITLER!"

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

If you would have bet me 10-15 years ago that Bush went from being the devil to a respected individual by the left I'd owe you a lot of money.

Trump may have lost this election to Khan, Stalin, Pot, Tojo, Leopold II, etc.

21 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

What everyone saw explode on the streets today was something Trump has never allowed during his vindictive bullying regime - Joy.   Pure JOY!  Happy to be free from the shackles of a doom and gloom despot.   No one called them to come out - they just showed up!  TO CELEBRATE FREEDOM and hope for a FRESH START! .   I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my chest today - so I don't have to worry about every stupid evil tweet or idiot "order" he wanted to issue.   Keep fighting everything don - you're DONE!   That's all you ever do - depend on lawyers to bail your ass out.   GOOD LUCK!  We're DONE with you - start packing your sh*t

1 TERM LOSER!!!

How the hell is this washed up hot tub loser still allowed on this site after screaming about how a young man should commit suicide.

This is disgracefull, whatever temporary ban he recieved from the bullying thread was not nearly long enough.

Probaby time to make some calls to some advertisers to see if they truly support a site that advocates encouraging kids to kill themselves.

Never let this crap be acceptable here or anywhere.

• Upvote 1