SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I just have to say more than a day into this tribute thread for Ken and 1 GUY (F4S) has replied?  REALLY?  Very disapointed in true SIOUX fans here.  Al Pearson is also fighting like hell to hang on and his daughter needed some help via GOFUNDME but that ALSO turned out a disapointing response.

WTF!   I get it if you hate me here and want me to go away - I WILL - but i can't believe UND Hockey fans would prefer to joust about the pros and cons of TRUMPISM and national politics and ignore the trials and losses local GF people we all have loved and cherished and the issues they have or are going through.

Frankly I'm ashamed the AlPearson go fund me didn't do better.  It should have for all this great man did for UND Hockey.  (You can look it up on another thread here)

Ken Towers was AMAZING and a ROCK SOLID PILLAR of Grand Forks in the personal, business and spiritual way he supported our community.

Stop worrying about the orange turtle and START thinking about the people who built and solidified the foundation of the UND community!

They are what matters.

True Sioux fans want kids to kill themselves???  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

By searching   loser   on Twitter, T is now the first result.

29 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

How non-divisive.

Cohen, who worked for Trump for years before turning on him in 2018, added that Trump was unlikely to attend the inauguration. 

“He cannot let the camera look at him and basically pull down the curtain and see the wizard that’s standing beside,” Cohen said. “That he’s a loser, and it’s killing him.” 

Since Trump can’t accept losing, he had to fabricate a conspiracy theory to explain it. 

“Donald Trump cannot accept the fact that he lost,” Cohen said at another point in the interview. “To him, it’s tantamount to calling him a loser, which is the worst thing in the world that you can actually call him.”  

As a result, Trump will fight the election’s results, even after leaving office, to damage the new administration.

“He’s gonna start his own media company,” Cohen predicted, noting that Trump wanted to launch one in 2015. “Every day he’s gonna sow more chaos with more fake information disseminated out there in order to be a thorn in President-elect Biden’s thigh.”
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/11/09/michael-cohen-predicts-when-and-how-loser-trump-leaves-the-white-house/24682458/

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Cohen, who worked for Trump for years before turning on him in 2018, added that Trump was unlikely to attend the inauguration. 

“He cannot let the camera look at him and basically pull down the curtain and see the wizard that’s standing beside,” Cohen said. “That he’s a loser, and it’s killing him.” 

Since Trump can’t accept losing, he had to fabricate a conspiracy theory to explain it. 

“Donald Trump cannot accept the fact that he lost,” Cohen said at another point in the interview. “To him, it’s tantamount to calling him a loser, which is the worst thing in the world that you can actually call him.”  

As a result, Trump will fight the election’s results, even after leaving office, to damage the new administration.

“He’s gonna start his own media company,” Cohen predicted, noting that Trump wanted to launch one in 2015. “Every day he’s gonna sow more chaos with more fake information disseminated out there in order to be a thorn in President-elect Biden’s thigh.”
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/11/09/michael-cohen-predicts-when-and-how-loser-trump-leaves-the-white-house/24682458/

What are your thoughts on it, not what some article says.

The left and the people who voted for Biden are talking healing and inclusiveness while name calling. It's one of a billion contradictions from the left. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Pfizer vaccine was just shown to be 90% effective in recent trial and is looking to it roll out by month's end. If there is one thing Trump can do before he leaves office it's get an effective vaccine out to the public. Biden won't even consider  a vaccine until it's 100% effective......just like the flu shot??? Similar to wanting zero cases in his mind. I see he put Osterholm on his Covid19 advisory board....wasn't he the one advocating a couple  months ago for another national 6 week lockdown? Any effective vaccine will be kicked down the street by the Biden administration because then the Democrat party as a whole loses power on the ignorant people who think government should control everything.

Curious if you actually have any source about Biden and his response to a vaccine (100% efficiency or kicking it down the road)? Or just partisan complaining?

Probably also fair to point out that Pfizer's breakthrough was not part of Operation Warp Speed and they took no federal funding. They did sign a distribution agreement, however that didn't influence how quickly Pfizer was able to do this. Regardless, good news, particularly looking at the markets today.

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Curious if you actually have any source about Biden and his response to a vaccine (100% efficiency or kicking it down the road)? Or just partisan complaining?

Probably also fair to point out that Pfizer's breakthrough was not part of Operation Warp Speed and they took no federal funding. They did sign a distribution agreement, however that didn't influence how quickly Pfizer was able to do this. Regardless, good news, particularly looking at the markets today.

We'll see how quickly it get rolled out if it is as good as it looks. We both know it will be later than sooner.

41 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Donald seems like a very vain man and I would not be all that surprised if he skipped inauguration. 

I didn't need a Michael Cohen to tell me that though and I'm not sure why anyone would give him much thought. It's in his best interest financially to continue trying to give these sorts of takes because his career is over. 

25 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I was the top

Sound like a true Trumper, the best/most/largest/first of everything about everything. Sounds more like one lie after another. 

T's lies, fake news, repeating false stories = loser. Washing hands helps. It's OK for T 2 B a spreader, but Biden fans can't congrigate???

• Downvote 1

Layoffs are very tough. I had this years back and it was a difficult time in my life. I feel and pray for those who go through this. It can and has happened to very good people and employees. Nothing to be ashamed of and certainly nothing that others should celebrate. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Sound like a true Trumper, the best/most/largest/first of everything about everything. Sounds more like one lie after another. 

T's lies, fake news, repeating false stories = loser. Washing hands helps.

In sales you actually keep score. He would know for a fact if he was the best salesman. Don't be an asshole.

30 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The timing of the press release is certainly nothing to think about.  They didn't know any of this 10 days ago, I am sure.  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

T's lies, fake news, repeating false stories = loser. Washing hands helps. It's OK for T 2 B a spreader, but Biden fans can't congrigate???

When you work in sales that's what everyone is looking for. Sales companies don't want someone who is going to sit and wait for it to come, they want someone who will go out and get the sales and close.

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

In sales you actually keep score. He would know for a fact if he was the best salesman. Don't be an asshole.

He's filling the douchbag role in this thread left void by Hayduke1's recent absence.

7 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Everyone knows that 2 made up sources are better than 1.

My post was to play along with Fake P Gore News post on here.  You bitt hook line sinker!!!

Business Insider
Trump staffers tweeted an image of a 'President Gore' front page from 2000 to prove the media gets election calls wrong. But the image was fake.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My post was to play along with Fake P Gore News post on here.  You bitt hook line sinker!!!

Business Insider
Trump staffers tweeted an image of a 'President Gore' front page from 2000 to prove the media gets election calls wrong. But the image was fake.

Sorry Carp, the fish cannot be the fisherman. 

6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany never complained about the T gatherings, may never used the word super spreader before?  Take the blinders off.

Your response to her tweet actually proves her point.  

• Upvote 1