SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I could not be more disappointed in my dead grandparents for having voted for Biden/Harris not only in Minnesota, but in Wisconsin and Michigan too!

How are your grandparents getting to Georgia after the New Year?

Asking for Stacey Abrams...

33 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Defining givers and takers is not really going to be easy.

North Dakota has a sizeable Indian population. They get a fair bit of federal money.

North Dakota has a two Air Force Bases, is the money the government spends on those two counted?

We have two interstates that go through the state. I imagine those cost a lot of federal dollars to maintain. Is that money counted? 

Is the energy independence North Dakota contributes to accounted for? We have an awful lot of oil, gas, and coal if you haven't heard. 

The whole givers/takers stuff is generally dumb. 

North Dakota takes a $#!+-ton of farming subsidies.  Did you intentionally omit that....?

The media does not declare a winner.

There is a process that must be executed.

State legislatures certify results and electors to the electoral college.

I find it fascinating that right after “media declared a winner” the coalition of state legislatures tested a link to this.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/after-the-voting-ends-the-steps-to-complete-an-election.aspx

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The media does not declare a winner.

There is a process that must be executed.

State legislatures certify results and electors to the electoral college.

I find it fascinating that right after “media declared a winner” the coalition of state legislatures tested a link to this.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/after-the-voting-ends-the-steps-to-complete-an-election.aspx

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/poll-watcher-qualifications.aspx

this part....

50 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

North Dakota takes a $#!+-ton of farming subsidies.  Did you intentionally omit that....?

Yup.....an industry that keeps America fed vs. the countless number of inner city government leaches who's only concept of agriculture is getting fries at McDonald's.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Yup.....an industry that keeps America fed vs. the countless number of inner city government leaches who's only concept of agriculture is getting fries at McDonald's.

How about when biden locks it down for 4 months you can't leave minneapolis.....

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Username Taken said:

Can’t help but notice the people shaming everyone for being grandma murderers for the last 6 months standing side by side in the streets again.

Obviously you just didn't get the memo. 

Covid only comes for you if you attend a Trump rally, want your kids to go to school in person, or support keeping businesses open.

If you gather in the name of social justice, Covid will avoid you.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Covid only comes for you if you attend a Trump rally, want your kids to go to school in person, or support keeping businesses open.

I think it’s also acceptable to our friends on the left if the vast majority of said group is wearing a mask.  But then again I didn’t get the memo either. 

18 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

It's complete hypocrisy. Times Square  is packed with people right now. CDC gave the ok to vote if one was positive with Covid or a close contact quarantine.  BLM/OneFargo gathering today at "Justice  Island" in Fargo but if you want to attend church and then go dine in a restaurant tomorrow......

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Let's not pretend farmers aren't replaceable by robots in the near future.

Can't say the same thing about liberal inner city thugs, criminals, rioters and looters so your point is well taken. Those are "industries" that will flourish under a Biden administration.

• Upvote 1

Teeder11 can claim to have won the President race and be as valid as a claim by either Trump or Biden. (Congrats Teeds!)

Why?

None have certified results by states nor do they have a vote by the electors (the electoral college).

12 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Teeder11 can claim to have won the President race and be as valid as a claim by either Trump or Biden. (Congrats Teeds!)

Why?

None have certified results by states nor do they have a vote by the electors (the electoral college).

to claim a state votes as being illegal what does trump have to say/do/prove to get it into the courts?...if a judge in georgia says no is trump screwed?

27 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why?

No disagreement there. With you all the way on all that. Who wouldn’t vote for me? Problem is I have a worse memory than Joe and less ambition than Donny. 

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

North Dakota is a recipient.

I love how people throw that out there as though the nations aren’t self governing federal monetary black holes that happen to be within the ND borders. 

Like saying inversely the Vatican’s wealth should be added to that of Italy