SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Did Kamala ever take back the whole "She believes Joe Biden sexual harassment/inappropriate touching accusers"? 

I watched the video of her saying she believed them way back when.  Did she ever rescind that statement?

No she hasn't. 

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

True, and those laborers work very hard, be it the owners or the hired help. Although family farms are numbered fewer and fewer compared to corporate farms, which makes it harder to relate to and sympathize with farmers.

I fully agree with you here.

3 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Biden pleads for Trump supporters to put away the harsh rhetoric and move forward together.

He called Trump supporters ugly a week ago.

He got anything for the non Trump or Biden voting moderates like myself that don't like getting called a racist every ten minutes? 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

He got anything for the non Trump or Biden voting moderates like myself that don't like getting called a racist every ten minutes? 

Just "identify" as black, throw a rock thru a local business window and bust out your old Tupac t-shirt and you're  good to go.

3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Whatever happened to tuckers damaging info on the Biden’s? The lost and found memory stick?

Same trickery, fake news T did 4 years ago against Hillary.
Giuliani also lied about the proof he had in his office when interviewed by Kennedy/FOX.
This time the media didn't buy in and FOX didn't till the last week.