SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

42 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I see what you’re saying, but it’s an odd critique given the context was NDSU’s recruiting under Entz could be falling off.

Is Bo Belquist playing for UND this weekend somehow evidence that UNDs recruiting is worse? Of course not. Players step up when asked to.

Solid point.

53 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I see what you’re saying, but it’s an odd critique given the context was NDSU’s recruiting under Entz could be falling off.

Is Bo Belquist playing for UND this weekend somehow evidence that UNDs recruiting is worse? Of course not. Players step up when asked to.

Good point, but remember UND is the inferior little brothers to the mighty NDSU. It is kinda funny how the one true freshman that opened eyes had a Dad play for NDSU and they didn't land him.........interesting.

1 hour ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Good point, but remember UND is the inferior little brothers to the mighty NDSU. It is kinda funny how the one true freshman that opened eyes had a Dad play for NDSU and they didn't land him.........interesting.

didn't even offer him a PWO.  

2 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

I’m not privy to any details on his ndsu recruitment, but if he’s half as good as his dad or his uncle, ndsu made a huge mistake not going hard after him.

47 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

didn't even offer him a PWO.  

25 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Loveland, Snowmass, Sunlight, and A Basin. Was planning on hitting up Powderhorn as well but we decided to chill for a day at the Glenwood hot spring to give our legs a day off instead.

That's quite the lineup! A Basin and Keystone (great tree skiing) are my go to. When I lived out west I went to Sunlight a lot. If the snow is good that place is a diamond in the rough! 

I don't know what "it" is, but Bohl and Klieman had it and it even came through on television in interviews. 

And the new NDSU QB, he doesn't ooze "it" like Jensen/Wentz/Stick/Lance did on the field. 

NDSU may have come back to the rest of the Valley in those aspects, but they still appear to have that offensive line and a defense. But I still suspect this will be SDSU's year. 

3 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

That's quite the lineup! A Basin and Keystone (great tree skiing) are my go to. When I lived out west I went to Sunlight a lot. If the snow is good that place is a diamond in the rough! 

Loveland had amazing powder above the tree line. A Basin had some fluffy spots as well and the tree runs there were really fun and thankfully not as tight as Sunlight. Bounced off a few trees there!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I don't know what "it" is, but Bohl and Klieman had it and it even came through on television in interviews. 

And the new NDSU QB, he doesn't ooze "it" like Jensen/Wentz/Stick/Lance did on the field. 

NDSU may have come back to the rest of the Valley in those aspects, but they still appear to have that offensive line and a defense. But I still suspect this will be SDSU's year. 

They need to get by us first. NDSU still champs til someone beats them. I agree their coach doesn’t have the personality of his predecessors, but most of recruiting is done by the assistants. Nothing special out of their QBs last 2 games. Might need another game or 2 to see if their QB and offense improve. SDSU may be team to beat this year in conference. Saturday’s games  with us and SDSU and NDSU and SIU should give a better picture. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Bisonville folk are acting a little uneasy this week...

sure is an awful lot of talk about a certain 5 turnovers for some reason 

Sounds like there’s more talk of UND over there than SIU. Are they confused who their opponent is this week?

• Upvote 3