SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

9 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

You may be right on this as to why they start Gee.  However I think SKokna can do everything Gee can, not sure on blocking.  Gee does need to get some reps to save wear on the other two.  I would just like more production early in the game and/or on the first drive.  Hopefully the defense breaks the streak of giving up an easy TD on first drive this week. 

I wouldn't be giving Mitchell Gee's carries though like the one poster mentioned.  Gee knows the offense, can block, hasn't made any mistakes.  I'm sure the coaches feel much more comfortable with him in there instead of a true freshman.   Hopefully Mitchell can get some more carries later in the season.  

I'd love to put a pedometer on Skokna. That man is all over the field - tons of pre-snap motion, running routes out of the backfield, out wide, taking reverses. He's pretty dynamic. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I'd love to put a pedometer on Skokna. That man is all over the field - tons of pre-snap motion, running routes out of the backfield, out wide, taking reverses. He's pretty dynamic. 

Honestly he’s the new Jake Miller. About 10 LBs heavier but pretty similar skill sets. Jake probably had a little better top end speed though.

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

They are crying and fighting on Bozovill. The locker room also has problems. Players leaving.
Team slipped, 39 snapped, fans running for the hills - quitting TM. More slipping coming?

They play Miss St & Ill St, then all 3 Dakotas, plus UNI - not easy. Everyone is going to want to take a bite out of that arrogantcy.
The drugs in locker must of left after BB Mama from Cavalier put Larson in his corner.
Team that may not have it. They were crushed last week - some like walking dead on the sidelines.

Losing Trey Lance was a big blow.  Just hope the Vikings are smart enough to trade up and get him in the draft.  

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Really? A lot of what I saw in AGS was comments that we look tough and that it’s ridiculous that UNI is ahead of us, and a lot of those comments were from Bison fans.

This.  @sioux24/7 Not gonna lie, you kinda brought that on yourself lol.  

18 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Sure, just called out the poster comparing our schedule to the year we won the Big Sky. Never said the whole board was saying this :)

Fans on a message board don't represent the views and opinions of the entire fan base..........except for here!! :D

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

Losing Trey Lance was a big blow.  Just hope the Vikings are smart enough to trade up and get him in the draft.  

Hell No.  That is the one thing that would make me stop watching the Vikings.  I can't root for a former NDSU QB.  Nope Never.

• Upvote 1