SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-NDSU predictions

MoSiouxFan

I think it will be an offensive shootout, NDSU running, and UND through the air.  Based on that, NDSU will have an easier time controlling the clock, which I think is the key to winning the game, just like northern raider said.  TOP leads to victory.    I also will give a two scenario prediction:

NDSU victory:  38-21

UND victory:  27-24

Looking forward to the game tomorrow in the Fabulous Folgers Dome on Caffeine-gate City Field!  After honorary Bison Juan Valdez handles the coin toss, it will be time for first year NDSU head coach Ben Newman to get his players all juiced up for the opening kickoff.    UND will take advantage of the bisons out of control jitters, and jump out to an early lead.  The bison will come back however and make a game of it, but come up a couple cups of coffee short.  

UND    30

NDSU 27

• Upvote 4

Too many things have to go our way.

Need to have 3 50+ yard plays that score touchdowns or set-up touchdowns

Need to be at least +2 in turnover battle and probably need to be at least +10 point wise on turnovers

Need to finish drives with touchdowns anytime we are inside the 20

Need to limit their QB when he breaks the pocket

I like the potential of our offense as it is designed to give athletes opportunities to exploit 1 on 1 battles and I think against most teams in FCS we will have some success. 

I would enjoy the hell out of the next 365 days in Fargo if UND finds a way to win this.

That said, I am going to say we cover but lose 38-16

• Upvote 1