SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

northernraider

1 minute ago, Dagger said:

They were mad in Fargo after Davis game. It was a close and exciting  game between 2 top 5 teams  and a large amount of students left at half.  We are no different than other places. 

Wait....I thought the Fargodome was "the best atmosphere in the FCS" and NDSU has "the best college football fans in the FCS if not all of college football"?!!  No way this happened at the Mecca of college football that is the Fargodome!!  ;):D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Wait....I thought the Fargodome was "the best atmosphere in the FCS" and NDSU has "the best college football fans in the FCS if not all of college football"?!!  No way this happened at the Mecca of college football that is the Fargodome!!  ;):D

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

6 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

It was meant to get you to post since we know you're reading every thread on here anyway, creep.

Mission accomplished.

56 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Do you have links to anything citing NDSU as a top 5 place to see a football game?

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

It was meant to get you to post since we know you're reading every thread on here anyway, creep.

Mission accomplished.

Hold my beer

A friend of mine heard there was another issue with pharmaceuticals in the screaming yellow locker room. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Yes.

Or, it's just something nice to say at that time.   No sane person thinks that.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Laying the sarcasm on pretty thick.  If you can't pick up on that, that's your problem.  You are on a UND message board.  We are going to make fun of other prgrams (especially NDSU).  Try to not be so offended.  IT"S A JOKE!!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

This clown is trying to take credit for the Bison’s horns up sign. Apparently he is stating that he came up with it on 11-11-1955 and called it hookem-horns in supports of the Texas Lonerhorns. Nice try buddy...

A519EBB0-27B3-4A0E-BFFA-60885735B02B.jpeg

Hahahaha I saw this on Gameday this morning! Instantly thought of my bandwagon fan Brother. Every time he does it I say "I didn't know you were a Texas fan."

1 hour ago, Prison_Mike said:

This clown is trying to take credit for the Bison’s horns up sign. Apparently he is stating that he came up with it on 11-11-1955 and called it hookem-horns in support of the Texas Longhorns. Nice try buddy...

A519EBB0-27B3-4A0E-BFFA-60885735B02B.jpeg

What a looser. Everything is bigger in Texas, including CTE.