Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
northernraider

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

Recommended Posts

They were mad in Fargo after Davis game. It was a close and exciting  game between 2 top 5 teams  and a large amount of students left at half.  We are no different than other places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dagger said:

They were mad in Fargo after Davis game. It was a close and exciting  game between 2 top 5 teams  and a large amount of students left at half.  We are no different than other places. 

Wait....I thought the Fargodome was "the best atmosphere in the FCS" and NDSU has "the best college football fans in the FCS if not all of college football"?!!  No way this happened at the Mecca of college football that is the Fargodome!!  ;):D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You forgot the word FABULOUS in front of Fargo dome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Wait....I thought the Fargodome was "the best atmosphere in the FCS" and NDSU has "the best college football fans in the FCS if not all of college football"?!!  No way this happened at the Mecca of college football that is the Fargodome!!  ;):D

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

It was meant to get you to post since we know you're reading every thread on here anyway, creep.

Mission accomplished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

Do you have links to anything citing NDSU as a top 5 place to see a football game?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

It was meant to get you to post since we know you're reading every thread on here anyway, creep.

Mission accomplished.

Hold my beer

A friend of mine heard there was another issue with pharmaceuticals in the screaming yellow locker room. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Hold my beer

A friend of mine heard there was another issue with pharmaceuticals in the screaming yellow locker room. 

The Forum wouldn’t print any of the lurid details, so your friend must speak out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

Yes.

Or, it's just something nice to say at that time.   No sane person thinks that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

It happens all over college football. There are even students st Alabama and Clemson that go to FB games and are not there to watch a game. Shocking I know...

Do you think NDSU fans and administration paid off ESPN and SI to get them to rate NDSU in the Top 5 game day atmospheres/experiences in all of college football? Maybe your beef is with the national sports media outlets and not NDSU fans. 

Laying the sarcasm on pretty thick.  If you can't pick up on that, that's your problem.  You are on a UND message board.  We are going to make fun of other prgrams (especially NDSU).  Try to not be so offended.  IT"S A JOKE!!!!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what’s the new juice people speak about?

only available in Fargo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

This clown is trying to take credit for the Bison’s horns up sign. Apparently he is stating that he came up with it on 11-11-1955 and called it hookem-horns in supports of the Texas Lonerhorns. Nice try buddy...

A519EBB0-27B3-4A0E-BFFA-60885735B02B.jpeg

Hahahaha I saw this on Gameday this morning! Instantly thought of my bandwagon fan Brother. Every time he does it I say "I didn't know you were a Texas fan."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Hahahaha I saw this on Gameday this morning! Instantly thought of my bandwagon fan Brother. Every time he does it I say "I didn't know you were a Texas fan."

#rolltribe was equally cringe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

#rolltribe was equally cringe

Rolltribe was like 10 people saying it for fun.  Not quite a comparison.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Rolltribe was like 10 people saying it for fun.  Not quite a comparison.  

Weird it was all over my Facebook and Twitter. 

Thank God it stopped. Wish the horns thing did too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prison_Mike said:

This clown is trying to take credit for the Bison’s horns up sign. Apparently he is stating that he came up with it on 11-11-1955 and called it hookem-horns in support of the Texas Longhorns. Nice try buddy...

A519EBB0-27B3-4A0E-BFFA-60885735B02B.jpeg

What a looser. Everything is bigger in Texas, including CTE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...