SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

northernraider

50 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

You cant hold his feet to the fire on that one.  We all know that almost every team does this.  Its as simple as a 3rd party trusted mention.

Absolutely correct. Can’t talk to the athlete,  but spoke to his best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend at 31 flavors.

Also, I have to imagine, especially given how these scandals show up years later sometimes, that some coaches just say screw it and roll the dice. Somebody still has to turn them in to the NCAA for them to get in trouble. Maybe following all the rules is more of a headache than just risking getting caught tampering.

Good luck to Mr. Cox, fantastic football player.  I'd bet that P.J. in Minnesota takes a hefty run at the kid.  Obviously he is an FBS talent.

Funny that I mentioned another player possibly doing a graduate transfer from NDSU earlier this season because of the amount of success he was having and I was called a "butt hurt UND fan."

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Good luck to Mr. Cox, fantastic football player.  I'd bet that P.J. in Minnesota takes a hefty run at the kid.  Obviously he is an FBS talent.

Funny that I mentioned another player possibly doing a graduate transfer from NDSU earlier this season because of the amount of success he was having and I was called a "butt hurt UND fan."

I’d bet MN has about zero chance at him.

13 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

...because he is visiting LSU?  

In my mind it's the only thing that makes sense if he really wants to boost the draft stock. I think overall he is stupid for leaving with the amount of risk, but if he truly wants to prove himself go show you can stand out with the best.

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

...because he is visiting LSU?  

LSU lost some linebackers to the draft.  Of the many coaches who followed him on twitter, he only followed a few back.  Like 3 from LSU.  Seems reasonable to believe they are the frontrunners.

• 1 month later...