SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 UND Recruiting

UNDBIZ

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

This is a fair statement to some extent. However, go on any other schools fan message board that has a decent following and you will see the exact same stuff, if not worse. Comparatively speaking, our fan board is not that bad.

No doubt you are correct/enjoy reading the various sports blogs/the 'old fella' is learning alot.

Point I was getting at is spending 3 days of defaming a young athlete seems much.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

No doubt you are correct/enjoy reading the various sports blogs/the 'old fella' is learning alot.

Point I was getting at is spending 3 days of defaming a young athlete seems much.

I hear ya. I also thought it was a bit much. Time to move on...the coaching staff has.

21 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I am not sure this is true. Of course it is important and ideal - darn recruits  make up their own minds

It’s the most important. Over the past 10 seasons, which position has won the most Heisman Trophies and Walter Payton awards? Just one way to look at it ...

A playmaker at quarterback means lots of wins. 

BIG time DL commits and we don't even have a DL coach at the moment...I'll take it.

Don't know anything about this new QB we offered, but I love the fact that literally just hours after we lost out on a QB we had an offer ready for the next man up.  I don't think we would have seen this from our prior QB coach

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It’s the most important. Over the past 10 seasons, which position has won the most Heisman Trophies and Walter Payton awards? Just one way to look at it ...

A playmaker at quarterback means lots of wins. 

Totally agree

It looked like we weren’t getting the Qb so I  was trying to say that the other two were more important 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

This class is coming together quite nicely. Finishing strong is an understatement. Our DL and CB commits are especially stacked.

Very good to see. I am still concerned about NG though. Rolling 250 pounders in there seems a bold strategy. 

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

This class is coming together quite nicely. Finishing strong is an understatement. Our DL and CB commits are especially stacked.

Agreed, the only real miss here was losing out on Cedric at QB. Hopefully they find another, but definitely some talent and potential in this class.