SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 UND Recruiting

UNDBIZ

42 minutes ago, Dustin said:

So, it seems like we should be REALLY excited about our defense next year.  How will it stack up against great offensive output like NDSU and EWU?.

I wouldn’t put much emphasis on the freshmen additions, but rather that the defense was solid last season and has another year to improve. They held down Washington in Seattle for 3 quarters before they couldn’t uphold the UND offensive ineptitude any longer. 

I would say possibility of UND scoring more points with Freund’s offense could do more for the defense than anything else. You can let the dogs loose a lot more with a lead.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, UNDColorado said:

Is there something in particular I should be looking for? I did see the London completed transfer from U of M to UND.

Nope.  It's just a new feature on their website and I thought it was interesting.  We always seem to be looking for one or two transfers, and it is any easy way to see who may potentially be available.  Although some of the less well known guys aren't probably on the list.  

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, UND-1 said:

UND dodged a major bullet this weekend and will be better for it in the future. Going to leave it at that.

Very excited to a see a kid of Lukasiewicz's character come onto campus this weekend.  The TEAM will be better once he joins it.

I heard the same.  Seems we dodge a bullet.