SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 UND Recruiting

UNDBIZ

3 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

ndsu told Graetz not to say anything publicly about the full ride offer.....

The traits are transferable apparently.

Because they lied to another recruit about how much and who they are offering. just like they did to the Sioux Falls QB this summer when they told him they aren't gonna offer a QB til fall and then offered Lewis a week later.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goose15 said:

It was Chandon Pierre out of Folsom. Same school as Caleb Nelson. Would be nice if we could land both and also get Graetz.

Didn't realize Pierre was 255.  Thought he was 225 - knew he was coming this weekend.  I know Washington is at least in the interest category, and I believe he's the same size as Pierre.

12 hours ago, UND1983 said:

But remember UND offering him a full had nothing to do with them offering a full.  Complete coincidence they went from PWO to FULL.

Good little Randy, do everything Danny is doing.  Does Graetz want to live in the now or sit on Santa's lap?  That's the real question.

1 minute ago, John W. said:

Question  on. Scholarships....at  FBS level....all scholarship offers are full ride ....at D II scholarships can be partial....

At FCS level can scholarships be partial...from what folks are saying here...apparently...plz advise...

63 scholarships spread across 85 student athletes.

The reality for the qb is this. From what I hear NDSU has an heir apparent freshman qb in their program that probably be their starting Qb for the next 4 years. They also have another qb in their program who is good. Does this recruit want to go to a school where he might just be a backup or go where he has a chance to start for 4 years. Time will tell. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, John W. said:

Question  on. Scholarships....at  FBS level....all scholarship offers are full ride ....at D II scholarships can be partial....

At FCS level can scholarships be partial...from what folks are saying here...apparently...plz advise...

Correct. FBS up to 85 and must be full or none FCS up to 63 which can be split up amoung the 85 players 

1 minute ago, forksandspoons said:

For Mr. Graetz: 

UND nursing students achieve 100% pass rate on board exams

http://blogs.und.edu/uletter/2018/07/nursing-students-achieve-100-pass-rate-on-board-exams/

And here is another:

In high demand

UND student-nurses, grads highly sought after by nation’s elite medical centers

http://blogs.und.edu/und-today/2018/10/in-high-demand/

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Hopefully he reads this board...lol

I've fallen behind this off season. Has UND won any recruiting battles over cow college this year? I don't know who this Graetz kid is, or how he plays, but I'd absolutely love it if he came to UND and passed up the full ride to cow college. 

I believe DB Sammy Fort was offered by NDSU.