SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Gophers - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

He probably texted his advisor to get him in Buffalo, but his advisor told him that Buffalo sucks right now so he can't sign yet. Such a disappointed face.

That's ok, he could always go back to his acting career...I loved him in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer; he owned the part of Hermie the Dentist.

Santa Claus Elf Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Vector Clip Art Pictures to pin on Pinterest

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

Are people under 98 lbs allowed in?

If he would have came here instead of Minnesota they would have to. Maybe he was here on a recruiting visit and he saw all the stuff of UND hockey at the Ralph, but when he saw the weight room he asked if he had to go in there and when told yes he said I'll go to Minnesota where I don't have to go in the weight room.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

“I would have been satisfied with a split at Grand Forks vs. last year's UND team, but this year's version of the Fighting Hawks minus Boesser and Jost are nothing special. I am very disappointed the Gophers didn't sweep, classic case of playing down to the level of the competition. The silver lining is at least we're still very early in the season, plenty of time to improve between now and next spring.” -DaveK

UMN already has lost half of their games this season...which team is "nothing special"?  :)

18 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So.....anyone else besides me attend this weekends games and embarrassed by many of the fans in the crowd cheering “F&#k the Gophers” and “Sioux Forever”?  Very pathetic. 

Nope...I'm a grown adult and realize these are teenagers and early 20's. Just like the rest of us did at that age, they do crazy things that adults wouldn't.

Be an adult!

• Upvote 3

I am with you regarding the "f the Gophers" chant- no class.  We're better than that.

"Sioux Forever" well, I can live with that for now...in a few more years it too shall pass.  This was the first time Minnesota has played the Fighting Hawks at home, so I will let it slide.

44 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So.....anyone else besides me attend this weekends games and embarrassed by many of the fans in the crowd cheering “F&#k the Gophers” and “Sioux Forever”?  Very pathetic. 

I’m immune to being embarrassed by it because I’m so used to it. 

I’ve heard many a “F*ck the Sioux” chants at Mariucci among others, so these chants are everywhere - it’s not exclusive to REA anyways. 

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Probably not the best time to have a group of people from around the country to kick off a tourism campaign, but I'm sure they have seen student behavior across the country is not always "G" rated.