SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Gophers - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

On 10/22/2017 at 12:53 AM, Godsmack said:

You oughta share this over on gopher puck live as those morons from the cities are whining about the supposed home cookin’ that UND benefited from the NCHC refs. They are convinced that the outcome would’ve been different had only 2 been called rather than the 5. 

Oh, and they hate Cam Johnson for all of his “extracurriculars” after the whistle. 

Hold my beer...I'll be right back!

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, cberkas said:

As much as the Gopher fans want to complain about the CFB and the two CFB that weren't called. Minnesota got away with a CFB/Charge/Boarding that Nanne did last weekend against Penn State. 

Hey, Minny is one of the most penalized teams in the country.  Sooner or later that catches up with you...I'm just surprised (and  happy) that it was our power play that did it!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

Hey, Minny is one of the most penalized teams in the country.  Sooner or later that catches up with you...I'm just surprised (and  happy) that it was our power play that did it!

I think that video of what a dive is, is going to come back to haunt Minnesota because the refs and NCAA now know that they dive. So more penalties on them.

• Like 1

“I would have been satisfied with a split at Grand Forks vs. last year's UND team, but this year's version of the Fighting Hawks minus Boesser and Jost are nothing special. I am very disappointed the Gophers didn't sweep, classic case of playing down to the level of the competition. The silver lining is at least we're still very early in the season, plenty of time to improve between now and next spring.” -DaveK

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I think that video of what a dive is, is going to come back to haunt Minnesota because the refs and NCAA now know that they dive. So more penalties on them.

Yes....that was classic Gofer hockey right there.  "Someone skated near me, I'd better fall down..."

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

“I would have been satisfied with a split at Grand Forks vs. last year's UND team, but this year's version of the Fighting Hawks minus Boesser and Jost are nothing special. I am very disappointed the Gophers didn't sweep, classic case of playing down to the level of the competition. The silver lining is at least we're still very early in the season, plenty of time to improve between now and next spring.” -DaveK

Is that on DaveK's facebook page?  Doubtful it's on GPL as he is less popular on that website than on SiouxSports. :) 

Just now, Blackheart said:

Is that on DaveK's facebook page?  Doubtful it's on GPL as he is less popular on that website than on SiouxSports. :) 

I read that among several other comments of his on GPL. Even some Gopher fans have dismissed some of his comments. 

2 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Yes....that was classic Gofer hockey right there.  "Someone skated near me, I'd better fall down..."

Or Mittelstadt getting cross checked in the second. Flies over Cam grabs his face because somehow he was cross checked in the face. Realizes there was no call gets up like nothings wrong, then doesn't play Saturday because the crowd and UND were to "hostile and abusive" so he went to his safe space in the stands. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, cberkas said:

Or Mittelstadt getting cross checked in the second. Flies over Cam grabs his face because somehow he was cross checked in the face. Realizes there was no call gets up like nothings wrong, then doesn't play Saturday because the crowd and UND were to "hostile and abusive" so he went to his safe space in the stands. 

That's awesome...instead of a safe space maybe he should have gone to the weight room and worked on his pull-up technique.

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

That's awesome...instead of a safe space maybe he should have gone to the weight room and worked on his pull-up technique.

UND has a weight room he could look at, they might even let him in there, but might get too scared of all the weights in it.