SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

18 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I’m done with it. Pretty sad though 

Wouldn't take someone seriously who is critical of everyone, because he has all of the answers.  Guess what, if you spend that much time on a message board and all you have are negative takes, it speaks volumes about what it is compensating for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2022 at 6:08 PM, Green Banner said:

How many years before he is the backup in Minny?

No way.  I'm a Broncos fan.  I want him in Denver next year. 

He can foment dissent in the locker room, injure his pinkie finger, sit on the bench and watch his backup win the Super Bowl. 

Carson Wentz: an NFL gm's smart move for Superbowl success! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

He can foment dissent in the locker room, injure his pinkie finger, sit on the bench and watch his backup win the Super Bowl. 

You already want to move off of Wilson?

Lets ride!

This thread should be closed. Name of thread had changes, posters stir the pot, attracts trolls, etc.

IF this thread, in a similar way, was on Bozoville; there wouldn't be Bison fans posting in support of the player. It would be a meat grinder disposal out the door.
There wouldn't be a moderator in support of a troll or the UND athlete, in fact the moderator would turn on the garbage disposal.

53 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

^^^^^^^^^ that's awesome!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so carson is gonna get another shot in DC?  shocked...thought rivera was done with him..taylor was getting wins...

mr watson has shown he might have some "hands" but missing this many games already is a red flag...soft.

TH averaged 13 points a game. Defense was winning games. And the 49ers blitzed damn near every play when Wentz came in Saturday 

1 hour ago, Rory said:

TH averaged 13 points a game. Defense was winning games. And the 49ers blitzed damn near every play when Wentz came in Saturday 

carson wentz...fool me once shame on.......me...fool me twice shame on.....you...fool me thrice..shame on carson?

I didn't see the game but I saw the recap and highlights and it was a very typical Wentz outing.  The guy totally sucked and I mean sucked.   So what do the Wentz jock sniffers think now?   I'd say Pop Warner players are better than Wentz.

Hard to see any team taking a chance with Wentz being their starter. He needs to be able to go somewhere and accept the backup role and pay reduction. If he does that and puts in the work to better himself and stay prepared he will likely get another chance to start due to injuries or poor play by the starter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rochsioux said:

Hard to see any team taking a chance with Wentz being their starter. He needs to be able to go somewhere and accept the backup role and pay reduction. If he does that and puts in the work to better himself and stay prepared he will likely get another chance to start due to injuries or poor play by the starter.

This...^^^  

To be blunt he was given another chance and was atrocious today and there is no more rope. Sad to see. Even as a UND guy I was cheering for him to succeed.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, Hayduke1 said:

Cut by Washington.   I guess since they never even made the playoffs, this advice is in error. 

:lol:

44 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

Who's the bigger bust Wentz or Lance?  

Wentz by far.   I'm guessing Lance gets a chance to make good this year and will probably succeed.  Wentz has had every chance and failed everywhere he went.   I really wonder if any other team will take a chance on him after his track record.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:52 PM, Oxbow6 said:

This...^^^  

To be blunt he was given another chance and was atrocious today and there is no more rope. Sad to see. Even as a UND guy I was cheering for him to succeed.

Yeah it didn’t work out like I had hoped but still proud with what he got done. He’s got a ring and pile of cash in the bank. Continues to do his charity work in Philly and Indy and over in Haiti. People can hate on him and that’s their choice. I’ll always back and stick up for family 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Yeah it didn’t work out like I had hoped but still proud with what he got done. He’s got a ring and pile of cash in the bank. Continues to do his charity work in Philly and Indy and over in Haiti. People can hate on him and that’s their choice. I’ll always back and stick up for family 

I met Carson at a charity function for kids with cancer a few years back and I can't say enough about him.  NDSU guy, yeah...boo...., but just a great guy to talk too. 

Haters gonna hate.  Hate that he is an NDSU guy, but still a great person. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

You think he plays somewhere next year or hangs it up?