Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm


SiouxVolley
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I’m done with it. Pretty sad though 

Wouldn't take someone seriously who is critical of everyone, because he has all of the answers.  Guess what, if you spend that much time on a message board and all you have are negative takes, it speaks volumes about what it is compensating for. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2022 at 6:08 PM, Green Banner said:

How many years before he is the backup in Minny?

No way.  I'm a Broncos fan.  I want him in Denver next year. 

He can foment dissent in the locker room, injure his pinkie finger, sit on the bench and watch his backup win the Super Bowl. 

Carson Wentz: an NFL gm's smart move for Superbowl success! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

No way.  I'm a Broncos fan.  I want him in Denver next year. 

He can foment dissent in the locker room, injure his pinkie finger, sit on the bench and watch his backup win the Super Bowl. 

Carson Wentz: an NFL gm's smart move for Superbowl success! 

You already want to move off of Wilson?

Lets ride!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread should be closed. Name of thread had changes, posters stir the pot, attracts trolls, etc.

IF this thread, in a similar way, was on Bozoville; there wouldn't be Bison fans posting in support of the player. It would be a meat grinder disposal out the door.
There wouldn't be a moderator in support of a troll or the UND athlete, in fact the moderator would turn on the garbage disposal.
.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

No way.  I'm a Broncos fan.  I want him in Denver next year. 

He can foment dissent in the locker room, injure his pinkie finger, sit on the bench and watch his backup win the Super Bowl. 

Carson Wentz: an NFL gm's smart move for Superbowl success! 

^^^^^^^^^ that's awesome!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so carson is gonna get another shot in DC?  shocked...thought rivera was done with him..taylor was getting wins...

mr watson has shown he might have some "hands" but missing this many games already is a red flag...soft.

TH averaged 13 points a game. Defense was winning games. And the 49ers blitzed damn near every play when Wentz came in Saturday 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rory said:

TH averaged 13 points a game. Defense was winning games. And the 49ers blitzed damn near every play when Wentz came in Saturday 

 

 

 

carson wentz...fool me once shame on.......me...fool me twice shame on.....you...fool me thrice..shame on carson?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't see the game but I saw the recap and highlights and it was a very typical Wentz outing.  The guy totally sucked and I mean sucked.   So what do the Wentz jock sniffers think now?   I'd say Pop Warner players are better than Wentz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hard to see any team taking a chance with Wentz being their starter. He needs to be able to go somewhere and accept the backup role and pay reduction. If he does that and puts in the work to better himself and stay prepared he will likely get another chance to start due to injuries or poor play by the starter.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rochsioux said:

Hard to see any team taking a chance with Wentz being their starter. He needs to be able to go somewhere and accept the backup role and pay reduction. If he does that and puts in the work to better himself and stay prepared he will likely get another chance to start due to injuries or poor play by the starter.

This...^^^  

To be blunt he was given another chance and was atrocious today and there is no more rope. Sad to see. Even as a UND guy I was cheering for him to succeed.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Don't worry about Wentz ... after this Carr debacle LVR will pick him up ... < Raider Nation > ... 

Another team for Bizon nation to follow — and then eventually despise?  Will there be any teams left for them when CW finally hangs it up? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...