SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I think it will still be a while before he is a backup.  There are still QB-starved teams out there that will take a chance. 

There's still nothing impressive about Wentz.   There might be QB starved teams in the NFL but I doubt they'd take a chance on Wentz.   He's been a bust with three teams already and shown he's not that good the little time he plays when he's not hurt.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Hawkster said:

After tonight Wentz can hang it up.  Washington looked very impressive without him.

Wonder who in the NFL would want him?  He keeps proving to team after team that he is a cancer in the locker room, who can't play without getting injured.  Teams do well when he leaves.  

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wonder who in the NFL would want him?  He keeps proving to team after team that he is a cancer in the locker room, who can't play without getting injured.  Teams do well when he leaves.  

The Colts are doing so well they fired their coach in the middle of the season.

14 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

The Colts are doing so well they fired their coach in the middle of the season.

Ignore these guys. Carson has done so much good in this world with what the good Lord has given him. His AO1 Foundation to his free food trucks in Philly and Indy to his sports complex he financed in Haiti to everything in between. Grown men wanting to see him fail shows their character just because he was a Bison at one time. Whatever makes one feel superior I suppose 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Ignore these guys. Carson has done so much good in this world with what the good Lord has given him. His AO1 Foundation to his free food trucks in Philly and Indy to his sports complex he financed in Haiti to everything in between. Grown men wanting to see him fail shows their character just because he was a Bison at one time. Whatever makes one feel superior I suppose 

unless you have gone thru carson's "foundation" numbers, one can assume that it is just like every other celebrity's "foundation" ....which means it is a tax write off and a way of employing your friends to fly around the world on the "foundations" dime(s)....

no one is a bigger fraud in the world that Bono....no one has said more and done less with their power than that bum.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

unless you have gone thru carson's "foundation" numbers, one can assume that it is just like every other celebrity's "foundation" ....which means it is a tax write off and a way of employing your friends to fly around the world on the "foundations" dime(s)....

no one is a bigger fraud in the world that Bono....no one has said more and done less with their power than that bum.

He is my nephew so I know all about his AO1 Foundation and it’s anything but just a tax write off. He needs a few employees to run it so he has his brother and a couple former teammates take care of it. Not sure how that is a problem. Anyhoo I’m damn proud of what he’s done and will continue to support him while you and others here continue to want him to fail 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

He is my nephew so I know all about his AO1 Foundation and it’s anything but just a tax write off. He needs a few employees to run it so he has his brother and a couple former teammates take care of it. Not sure how that is a problem. Anyhoo I’m damn proud of what he’s done and will continue to support him while you and others here continue to want him to fail 

u kinda just proved my point.....

• Upvote 1