SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 football uniforms

77iceman

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Agreed. New jerseys with new wordmark will match the helmet numbers better, I would imagine. 

Seems odd that they would come out with new gray jerseys that don't have the new number font. Assuming they wanted all the jerseys to have the same font. But when can we anticipate seeing new jerseys seeing as we just got these new ones?

11 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Seems odd that they would come out with new gray jerseys that don't have the new number font. Assuming they wanted all the jerseys to have the same font. But when can we anticipate seeing new jerseys seeing as we just got these new ones?

Jerseys were likely ordered long before any contracts were awarded, let alone SME completing the new font.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tangolou said:

The helmets seem to be getting a much more positive reaction. Is this thread just full of the "lets move on" crowd or is the logo starting to gain some support? Where are the "logo sucks" guys? Oxbow?? 

Just wait til the logo is on the hockey jerseys, you will then get a reaction from the other side.

• Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Tangolou said:

The helmets seem to be getting a much more positive reaction. Is this thread just full of the "lets move on" crowd or is the logo starting to gain some support? Where are the "logo sucks" guys? Oxbow?? 

We've transformed into the Silent Majority.

1 hour ago, Tangolou said:

Still not a fan of the logo by any means but as long as it is on just one side of the helmet where I only have to see it for a half of each game I can live with it.  I would still prefer the ND on the helmet.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Tangolou said:

I think you can have a positive review of the new helmets, and still dislike the overall logo. I dislike the new logo and really dislike the fact that they're retiring the interlocking ND.  But on the narrow issue of how the helmets look, given the existing parameters, I think they did a good job.  The white outline is a nice touch and I like the number on one side better than a backward facing or ND or trying to invert the Hawk on the ND.