SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 football uniforms

77iceman

• 1 month later...

How does uniform selection work? Does the home team declare a full combo (helmet, jersey, pants) and then the road team has to contrast? Is the required contrast just jersey? I'm asking. 

However, I do like doing as much contrast as possible. I think it helps the QB pick out his guys. 

In this case: 
- helmets: green v. orange
- jerseys: white v. orange
- pants: green v. white

Side note: I like wearing lots of green at home. I do believe it helps to hide guys (our defenders) on the green background that is the field. Not sure if it's good for our QB however. 

5 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The game Saturday obviously didn't end the way all of us wanted.  But on a side note, I did like the look of the green pants/white jersey/green helmet look we went with for the game. Looked good.  Much better than the white pants/white jersey we have previously gone with on the road.

jersey.JPG

I too enjoyed the green pants, white jersey, and green helmet look.

If they are busting out the grey, they are doing all grey.  And by that I mean grey helmets as well.  You heard it hear here first.  UND will run out of the tunnel this Saturday wearing grey pants, grey jerseys, and grey helmets!!  (of course I have no factual basis on this prediction, but that's neither here nor there) ;)