SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U diaries

Vegas_Sioux

12 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

So why doesnt NDSU claim their former coach that is ( I mean was) a head coach in the NFL? I never knew Gus Bradleys background but that's pretty cool to have a local guy as a head coach in the NFL, but too bad it was not too successful.

I saw a lot of posts about his NDSU days when he was first hired.  Not a lot of mentions since though.

50 minutes ago, southpaw said:

I saw a lot of posts about his NDSU days when he was first hired.  Not a lot of mentions since though.

He gets mentioned all the time and has spoken to the team many times over the years. He is now and will forever be embraced by the Bison Family. He'll land on his feet and will likely have a coordinator job within hours of the season ending this year.

Great coach and an even better human being.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

He gets mentioned all the time and has spoken to the team many times over the years. He is now and will forever be embraced by the Bison Family. He'll land on his feet and will likely have a coordinator job within hours of the season ending this year.

Great coach and an even better human being.

Do you put Craig Bohl in the 'better human being' category, too?  Just curious, want to gauge your rating capabilities-

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, bang said:

Wow, and a few red flags. The way these sentences don't want to flow into the next, and with the negative comments, can't believe it made it passed the Forum's opening mail room table. Maybe this is slow trolling at it's best? Kind of like what Putin did to Clinton’s election run? Writer's address is Jamestown? Maybe this guy is really good and we will hear from this troll again?

Bisonville working on it, looking for answers. then a quote "You know, before we go and buy the rope and stuff."

The stock is dropping at MOO U since the Market (Fan) Correction of Dec. 16th.