SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U diaries

Vegas_Sioux

35 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I'm just tired of manufactured crises.

Is it too much to ask for a dead hooker and a mountain of coke before we call for someone's head?

Not sure that's even a crime in Bizunville. :)

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Sure, he nails it. He uses about a hundred times as many words as would have been necessary to express the thought. But he is right, people get tired of seeing the same team win over and over again.

This is from egriz and it's hilarious. CDAGRIZ is the poster:

Correct.

From Wiki:

North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, more commonly known as University of North Dakota State University (UNDSU), is a branch of the University of North Dakota that sits on a 25-acre campus in Fargo, in the U.S. state of North Dakota. 

The bill founding North Dakota Agricultural College (NDAC) was signed on March 8, 1890, seven years after initial plans to start an agricultural college in the northern portion of the Dakota Territory.

University of North Dakota State University is not well known for many of its academic programs. Not many of NDSU's academic programs nationally known, but NDSU offers many unique degree programs including: Communication and Sugar Processing, Emergency Defibrillation, and Bovine Statistics.

UNDSU is divided into the following colleges:

Train Steering
Human Growth
Health Myths
Business Ethics
Food Systems & Preservatives
University Studies
Gravy Management

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 3Putt said:

Yeah, I heard Hope Solo called them cowards.

The Bison are Swedish? :huh:

The Bison are Swedish!!! :D ... buncha meatballs ... 

Honestly, the opposite of love is not hate but is indifference; the same is true for hate. The worst thing any program can have toward it is indifference. And for me only two kinds of teams win titles: Mine; Not mine. 

7 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Yeah really ugly and boring game.  Not even close to the opener with Montana and NDSU last year.....that was a fun game and a nice showcase for FCS.  I guess we could say it's two really good defenses......we'll see.

I prefer low scoring football...as long as its at a high level...this is not.

Hopefully the second half is better.