SiouxSports.com Forum

Player Departures

homer

4 hours ago, UND-1 said:

So I ask, what the hell is point of throwing out random names if you have absolutely no information stating it's true?  Much like UND Roughrider did about Taylor, also.  What does anybody gain from that?

I have not seen any speculating that attacks a player's character. To me that would cross a line. For instance if there was an unnamed football player accused of a sexual assault or drug offense it would be inappropriate to attach a name to the report without proof. 

But it that is not what happened here. This falls closer to speculating who is going to start at MLB next year. Or who might be a candidate to transfer (which I've seen plenty of on this board). 

I agree with you that it's a good thing to be careful how a student athlete is portrayed on a public message board like this one.  We need to be very careful about that. But i think your outrage is misplaced in this instance. 

Yikes, came on here to apologize for accidentally stirring the pot earlier. Per santiagos Instagram account - he cannot wait for another year in green and white for the Hawks. Yes, my bad feeling was wrong and I apologize, bad information that I will triple guess next time. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a happy new year!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, shep said:

So everything in this thread is pure BS?

Except for the coach leaving part.

Only time will tell, but where there's smoke there's usually fire.

My wife has been watching so many Hallmark Channel movies the last few weeks, I almost believe Christmas miracles are a real thing. I'm hoping for one - a change of heart - but I know that real life stories don't usually end like a Hallmark movie.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

According to his twitter, sounds like Demon Taylor is chomping at the bit to get back on campus and get to work.

This is 100% contrary and opposite to other speculation regarding DT specifically in this thread of course.

Sounds like his attitude certainly isnt a problem.

I suppose it won't be long and we can hear about a new rumor.

56 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

According to his twitter, sounds like Demon Taylor is chomping at the bit to get back on campus and get to work.

This is 100% contrary and opposite to other speculation regarding DT specifically in this thread of course.

Sounds like his attitude certainly isnt a problem.

Great news!!! He will definitely be a starter and a damn good one.  Man I am relieved!!  Thanks for the update 

18 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are you starting a rumor that there'll be another rumor?

I'm officially starting a rumor that I'm 10 minutes from leaving the office and 5 minutes after that getting drunk.