SiouxSports.com Forum

Player Departures

homer

Yeah, I have a feeling. Who else could single handedly derail the train who hasn't already left? Studs is turning out great, but he could've already left. Reyes would've already left. Blockwell and Grady are fantastic but an o-line is more than two players. I don't know how you guys feel but it seems like this team has been snake bitten. 

2 minutes ago, ClassB said:

Yeah, I have a feeling. Who else could single handedly derail the train who hasn't already left? Studs is turning out great, but he could've already left. Reyes would've already left. Blockwell and Grady are fantastic but an o-line is more than two players. I don't know how you guys feel but it seems like this team has been snake bitten. 

I heard Bubba left. 

• Upvote 2

I heard (name of really good player) has (left team, broke significant bone)/or saw Star Wars last night and has decided to go to the Dark Side.

He'll be enrolling at SU tomorrow.

Its not so much poor taste as it is 8th grade girls locker room drama.

1 minute ago, shep said:

I heard (name of really good player) has (left team, broke significant bone)/or saw Star Wars last night and has decided to go to the Dark Side.

He'll be enrolling at SU tomorrow.

Its not so much poor taste as it is 8th grade girls locker room drama.

I was being gentle. With all the excitement we have to talk about in football how the heck did we get bogged down in worrying about someone leaving. I blame Jones. 

• Upvote 1

On December 19, 2015 at 2:28 PM, ClassB said:

I got a bad feeling our running back is gone. 

Oh my apologies. Next time I'll pump the breaks on any notion I might have. If your egos about this team are so fragile that you can't have a conversation about all possibilities then maybe take a break. Didn't mean to stir the pot I just had a bad feeling. 

• Downvote 6

6 hours ago, ClassB said:

Oh my apologies. Next time I'll pump the breaks on any notion I might have. If your egos about this team are so fragile that you can't have a conversation about all possibilities then maybe take a break. Didn't mean to stir the pot I just had a bad feeling. 

You suggest that IF someone is leaving it may be the BEST PLAYER on the team and we are the ones with "fragile egos"?

• Upvote 2