SiouxSports.com Forum

Player Departures

homer

2 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Well, use whatever adjective you like better. I was just asking the question. We cannot afford to lose depth right now. The next step forward in this program depends on getting and keeping talent.

Und will never get a recruit again like elijah.  A true fresh at 6'5" 300 and as athletic and powerful as he was.  Would of had 4 more years of growth.  Easily could of been a 2nd round draft pick. This one hurts, hurts bad!  I don't get it

2 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Und will never get a recruit again like elijah.  A true fresh at 6'5" 300 and as athletic and powerful as he was.  Would of had 4 more years of growth.  Easily could of been a 2nd round draft pick. This one hurts, hurts bad!  I don't get it

Nobody is irreplacable.

Never is a long time. I wouldn't overreact to this. Bubba and his staff will continue recruiting top-notch talent.

Day-by-Day.

3 hours ago, Ozzie82 said:

He has hung up his spikes. He will pursue his degree elsewhere. 

As to your last sentence.......how do you really think that will turn out?

Just asking........you seem to have some insight.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 4:25 PM, UND1983 said:

This is what everyone must have been hinting at.  Tough blow.  Hope everything is OK for him.

Bingo.  It wasn't/isn't cool to drop names of players or sources; but I was hoping he'd come back.

3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

From what I've heard, I don't think that was it.

In case anyone hasn't heard yet, USD star DE Van Ginkle is transferring to Iowa Western in an attempt to get an FBS offer ala Big Snacks.

I'm not concerened about usd.  Und is my priority.  Unds o line will now be a huge liability next year with 1 returning starter and no depth.  

Just pissed!!

I'm not concerened about usd.  Und is my priority.  Unds o line will now be a huge liability next year with 1 returning starter and no depth.  

Just pissed!!

You missed my point. And I fully understand how big of a loss this is.

I was pointing out that it's not just a UND thing.

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

You missed my point. And I fully understand how big of a loss this is.

I was pointing out that it's not just a UND thing.

............obviously it is not a NDSU thing.