SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ SCSU Huskies - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

After being part of a loud group last night, we're adding like 10 more people tonight. We'll be to Lindgren's right in the first period up top. Hope the boys can play tonight like last night and take the sweep.

Speaking oof loud, they had the anthem on TV last night. Holy smokes did Sioux drown out everything in that building. Embarrassing to be a Huskie and have that done to you in your own building. Pretty sure that's just a home game in "according to the homer announcers" one of the best rinks in the country. Cute.

Speaking oof loud, they had the anthem on TV last night. Holy smokes did Sioux drown out everything in that building. Embarrassing to be a Huskie and have that done to you in your own building. Pretty sure that's just a home game in "according to the homer announcers" one of the best rinks in the country. Cute.

During intros I turned to my buddy and asked if we were at a home game.

What are the viewing options in the MPLS area? I know it's on TV somewhere. Anyone know this off the top of their head? Charter? Comcast? DTV? 

Good to have NCHC.tv to fall back on :)

Comcast channel 999 will carry Saturday's game in the metro area, according to the announcers last night.  The description in the channel guide will likely be "Special Event".

I told my friend last night, they should have a sign in the other NCHC arenas saying UND's second home

Ok, business suits tonight.  Hands on your sticks and sticks on the ice, finish your checks, get traffic in front of Lindgren, stay out of the box and get it done.  

Oh, and after the game if you want to TCoS on "home ice", go right ahead.  (today's version of Prpich drinking from the gopher goalie Kellen Briggs' water bottle).

5-2.  Let's see lines two and three tap in a couple.

Boeser, Gersich, Johnson, Caggiula, and LaDue.

GO SIOUX!!!!