SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

See, AGS is just Bisonswille 2.0, I'm glad I left that sh*tshow of a place.

are you upset because other schools beside NDSU think UND is awful?

If UND starts putting decent teams on the field maybe they won't hate on you.  It doesn't help that you ran away from your bet.

• Downvote 1

If UND starts putting decent teams on the field maybe they won't hate on you.  It doesn't help that you ran away from your bet.

They are acting obnoxious and you know it.

• Upvote 1

No, I was upset with every UND thread I started which was invaded massively by Bison trolls ultimately ending in me getting warnings by the mod for replying to the trolls. I left before I got banned and I don't care to ever return. 

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3825945-college-gameday-throwing-fargo-another-hint

Bisonville is in meltdown mode after a Lee Corso tweet about a baby bison.  The UND-NDSU game looks to be on the menu and Bison fans hate what ESPN will do.

same day ND plays Ga Tech. Could both be pretty highly rated. 

Wouldn't besshocked though.

I should have been more clear, I meant in the coming year.  The word out of Fargo after the announcement in January was that NDSU would be paying FCOA going forward, though a portion of that was from the "fans" with all the inside information.  Within the last month or so, NDSU pulled back on that and announced they weren't doing it yet and are still looking into it (as are many non P5 and G5 schools)

Look for an announcement very soon.

Whups.

Already getting messages and seeing/hearing its no big deal as their next two games are against teams that he won't need to be 100% for.  A hobbled quarterback against Schmidt's aggressive 3-4 is exactly the kind of thing that can quickly change tides.

• Upvote 1

Already getting messages and seeing/hearing its no big deal as their next two games are against teams that he won't need to be 100% for.  A hobbled quarterback against Schmidt's aggressive 3-4 is exactly the kind of thing that can quickly change tides.

I'm sure he'll be fine for Weber State if not he'll be ready for UND. Especially if they struggle against Weber.