SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana @ North Dakota

homer

This will be another test for the O and D lines. I get a little nervous when I hear this will be the best Oline we face this year and last year, even though we scored a ton of points it was very clear that Montana had a lot of talent in their front 7 of their defense. We need to run with our bigger defensive line we started using in the 2nd half vs. SDSU and our Oline needs to get healthy. Being down 2 starters isn't ideal.

That is the whole point of the board.....for fans to vent and pontificate. Hell, when the Bison were down I thought Vigen ought to be fired and Bohl put on a short chain. Good damn thing I have nothing to say about coaching either....but.....I will always have an opinion on it.... ;)

I agree with you, but some people don't like any critical comments about any aspect of our teams.

This will be another test for the O and D lines. I get a little nervous when I hear this will be the best Oline we face this year and last year, even though we scored a ton of points it was very clear that Montana had a lot of talent in their front 7 of their defense. We need to run with our bigger defensive line we started using in the 2nd half vs. SDSU and our Oline needs to get healthy. Being down 2 starters isn't ideal.

I have a hard time believing that Montana has a more nasty offensive line than SDSU. They may be bigger but those SDSU lines play with a mean streak that I didn't see from Montanas last year. Montana has the same OL, we'll see if they're much improved.

• Upvote 1

I have a hard time believing that Montana has a more nasty offensive line than SDSU. They may be bigger but those SDSU lines play with a mean streak that I didn't see from Montanas last year. Montana has the same OL, we'll see if they're much improved.

If your goal is to run the ball down somebody's throat dont you think your OL has to have a mean streak? Last year our offense wasnt designed for the ground and pound. This year its a different story, we are going to use those big guys up front to push people around. We ran the ball 51 times against App St. Expect the same dose for UND as well..

University of North Dakota Tailgate

MidcoSN will be hosting a tailgate at UND’s Tailgate Nation (Alerus Center Parking Lot) at our tent, we will be handing out acrylic mugs and coupons that can be redeemed at one of the food vendors at the tailgate. We will also provide an HDTV that one of our guests will win and will provide an additional HDTV for a separate student drawing. Tailgate hours: 3:30PM – 5:30PM

It seem the GF Herald thinks we are playing Montana State. Do they have anyone in their sports dept. that knows anything about sports. I hope it was only the online story that screwed that up. Does todays papers lead story on the game really have Montana State in the headline?

• Upvote 1

Looks as though I will be dressed up nice for this game. I will be working on the sideline for the Dakota paper covering the cheer team. Hope the student section stays dispite the score. I for one will kinda miss not being in the stands. Being on the sidelines will be a memory though I am sure not to forget. Go Sioux. Black Out time.

It seem the GF Herald thinks we are playing Montana State. Do they have anyone in their sports dept. that knows anything about sports. I hope it was only the online story that screwed that up. Does todays papers lead story on the game really have Montana State in the headline?

I got a complaint about SiouxSports' link to the article having the wrong team -- all I could say is that we take the headline they post ;)