SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana @ North Dakota

homer

Wouldn't you leave?

No, I never leave any game early. But that wasn't my point. I guarantee we will hear 108 still doing his own cheers until the final buzzer. You have to give the guy credit, he has more school spirit than the rest of the students at the game put together.

Where do you even begin? Anyone who even tries to defend the play of this team is seriously delusional. Mollberg isn't living up to hype and the defense just mailed it in. Nothing good to say and it looks like everyone else feels the same way. Mark my words, the way this team is playing this year will set the program back for several years. Yuck!

No, I never leave any game early. But that wasn't my point. I guarantee we will hear 108 still doing his own cheers until the final buzzer. You have to give the guy credit, he has more school spirit than the rest of the students at the game put together.

I don't blame them, I'd head to the bars too.

Unfortunately I was drinking the green kook aid last week. We didn't look great but at least the team showed heart and didn't give up. What I'm witnessing tonight is just pathetic. I have no other words on jow to describe it. Our defense blows coverage after coverage. We keep make boneheaded penalties. Just don't know what to say anymore. Mussman can recruit some skill ayers but that's the only positive thing I can say about him. This team was not prepared for tonight's game.

Where do you even begin? Anyone who even tries to defend the play of this team is seriously delusional. Mollberg isn't living up to hype and the defense just mailed it in. Nothing good to say and it looks like everyone else feels the same way. Mark my words, the way this team is playing this year will set the program back for several years. Yuck!

Plenty of folks to be mad at about this effort...young Mr. Molberg isn't one of them.

Unfortunately I was drinking the green kook aid last week. We didn't look great but at least the team showed heart and didn't give up. What I'm witnessing tonight is just pathetic. I have no other words on jow to describe it. Our defense blows coverage after coverage. We keep make boneheaded penalties. Just don't know what to say anymore. Mussman can recruit some skill ayers but that's the only positive thing I can say about him. This team was not prepared for tonight's game.

Mussman thought they looked like an FCS team on film. That's fine, but get the inner voice under control.

Being a former offensive lineman and line coach, you'd think he could recruit them too. Not that they've been awful tonight, but they're not at the level they need to be.