SiouxSports.com Forum

BADgers @ UND - IceBreaker Tourney - Gameday Thread

stoneySIOUX

38 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Definitely a little bit sloppy in all phases but got the job done. Need to get the PP clicking. With the talent we have it should be a strength of this team and this weekend it wasn’t connected at all.

Glad to see that they played around with Wiebe on the 2nd PP unit, as Jamernik fumbled some pucks, and they already have good net front presence with Johannes.  Like giving Wiebe, Livanavage, McLaughlin, Perron and Johannes a look.  If things don’t click, I can see Kunz given a chance as well.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

As good as the weekend was I think we really need to address the sad state of affairs that is today's young college students.

Not 1 damn dead Badger on the ice...

#sad

Probably some dead badger GIFS went out on their phones.  

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

As good as the weekend was I think we really need to address the sad state of affairs that is today's young college students.

Not 1 damn dead Badger on the ice...

#sad

Don’t blame the band. They had a short turn around time to pack up the truck and get over to the Ralph. 

I couldn't watch, but I'm curious on people's opinions.  If say three or four of those posts went in, how does the defense and goaltending feel?  Does the defense look like it has a chance to be better than last year? Thanks.