SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

19 hours ago, Cratter said:

Reckoning Day for the Bison....

We will see if they can actually win a high caliber playoff game on the road...

Or essentially just gifted their paths to Frisco based on historical data....

Has NDSU ever played in a FCS Championship game when having to play on the road?

You take the ball out of your QBs (both) hands and run that.

You travel three weeks in a row in the postseason and that's the play you think saves your season.

In other news the Jackrabbits win by 3 scores whenever the soccer field game is. 

• Upvote 1

I can't believe that play call.  My god.  That being said it just felt like Montana was the better team and the Bison somehow hung around.  Too many false starts, missed open passes and drops.  

The runner up trophy goes to Montana this year, and they deserved it today.  I don't think either team was gonna stay within 3 of SDSU.

Time to see WTF happens with the coaching staff and see how deep they get gashed in the transfer portal.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You take the ball out of your QBs (both) hands and run that.

You travel three weeks in a row in the postseason and that's the play you think saves your season.

In other news the Jackrabbits win by 3 scores whenever the soccer field game is. 

Wouldn't we be playing on the same soccer field for the championship if things had gone differently?