SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Michigan at UND 2/25 - 2/26/22

SiouxFan100

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Toward the end of the game the refs reviewed the time on the clock and added back on about 2 seconds more. Moments later, UND iced the puck and Berry looked visibly upset with the officials and Starman said as much. Any insight as to what he was mad about? Should more time have run off the clock? 

Berry didn't think the clock started right away after puck drop.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Toward the end of the game the refs reviewed the time on the clock and added back on about 2 seconds more. Moments later, UND iced the puck and Berry looked visibly upset with the officials and Starman said as much. Any insight as to what he was mad about? Should more time have run off the clock? 

It should have intentional offsides. And forced a face off in wmu defensive end. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

No, he was all over the Savoie hit on Senden, later comparing it to Moore's hit against CC, calling out the NCHC for inconsistency.

Immediately after the Savoie hit on Senden Jammer cross checked Savoie in the head.  It's too bad they took fighting out of the college game.  I would have loved to see Savoie get his butt kicked by Jammer.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I think he was just pissed that they went from 6.9 to nearly 9 seconds. Big jump. Just felt like he was annoyed. Not much to it, IMO.

19 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I think he was just pissed that they went from 6.9 to nearly 9 seconds. Big jump. Just felt like he was annoyed. Not much to it, IMO.

Yah you should’ve heard my reaction when they changed the time. I was so freakin nervous. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm going to say that Denver wins tonight.  Omaha has been rolling at home, but Carle will have the full attention of the officials and his team this evening.  

The cup should theoretically be in the building tonight correct?  

He'll have his pregame NCHC refs meeting on Zoom :D

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, burd said:

Eeyore, you donkey!!  Where you been? ,

Are you saying gfhockey and Bonin21 on GPL are one in the same?  Could be, neither one of them ever has any positive take on “their” supposed  favorite team!