SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Football Season

Dustin

9 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

LOL, based on what? Woulda coulda shoulda, never did !@#$, never was gonna do !@#$ but suck money from the athletic department. GTFOHWYBS

I read that as sarcasm, but I might not know what I'm talking about.

• Upvote 1

Tickets for the Nebraska football game are available through Feb 3rd...................

61783a796b76c.jpg
North Dakota Football opens the 2022 season on September 3 at Nebraska!

If you want to watch the Fighting Hawks and the Huskers battle it out, North Dakota Champions Club members and football season ticket holders have the exclusive opportunity to purchase tickets for $65.  A limit of eight tickets can be purchased per each account.  The tickets will be sold within the visiting team section of Memorial Stadium and assigned at a later date.  

The deadline to purchase tickets is Thursday, February 3rd at 5:00 pm. Tickets will be physical tickets and will be able to be picked up at the UND Ticket Office at the Ralph Engelstad Arena or at the game in Nebraska on gameday. We will email you to let you know when they are available for pickup.

To purchase tickets for this game log into your My North Dakota Account and click on the “Buy Tickets”.

Nebraska has sold out each game since 1962.  This is an excellent opportunity to guarantee a seat inside Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. 

To log onto your My North Dakota Account, click below, and make sure to use the email address you use to manage your season tickets and Champions club.

MY NORTH DAKOTA ACCOUNT: https://am.ticketmaster.com/und/
If you have any problems or questions, please call the UND Ticket Office at 701-777-4689 or email us at tickets@theralph.com.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Any chance we can get an update on where each player is standing at the women's basketball game today? I need to know which players I'm supposed to root for next season.

More than a few guys weren't wearing sleeveless shirts, they likely won't be strong enough to play at the FCS level next fall. Some of the guys who play offensive positions weren't clean shaven and will need to get moved to the defensive side of the ball if we expect them to amount to anything.  There was also an interesting choice in footwear by some of players... I'll provide a break down of what that means in a future post.

9 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

More than a few guys weren't wearing sleeveless shirts, they likely won't be strong enough to play at the FCS level next fall. Some of the guys who play offensive positions weren't clean shaven and will need to get moved to the defensive side of the ball if we expect them to amount to anything.  There was also an interesting choice in footwear by some of players... I'll provide a break down of what that means in a future post.

Please keep these coming. I need to know who I should and shouldn't cheer for.

So with this national and international truck convoy situation (and I totally support them…I was in the tractor convoy that went to St. Paul), I have one question: will there be beer at the Alerus for the first home game…. Both tailgating and inside.  Is it time to start hoarding beer, asking for a friend.

10 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

So with this national and international truck convoy situation (and I totally support them…I was in the tractor convoy that went to St. Paul), I have one question: will there be beer at the Alerus for the first home game…. Both tailgating and inside.  Is it time to start hoarding beer, asking for a friend.

Need to get rhombus guys on board to sample their beer for us at the Alerus

7 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

To tie it all together though

I did see the football team get ready for one cheer but heard Tommy (Not sure it was him) yell “Omaha” and they pivoted to a different cheer

So tommy can change a call 

41 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

To tie it all together though

I did see the football team get ready for one cheer but heard Tommy (Not sure it was him) yell “Omaha” and they pivoted to a different cheer

33 minutes ago, Kab said:

So tommy can change a call 

He was just letting everyone know where he would be staying before the Nebraska game this fall.

• Upvote 1