SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day - UND at USD. 10/09/21

SiouxFan100

26 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:
On 10/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, Mama Sue said:

I am not as technical and knowledgeable as most here. But if I can see a play and question it, then I know it is obvious. I will NOT mention names or games….but at one point I said to myself “that kid was paid off.”  There is no doubt in my mind that these things can happen in sports. Not to coaches…..
Let’s just leave this 4th down for what it is. We can’t go back snd hind sight is 20/20. But it isn’t like we have had 2 years of converting on 4th downs either.

You know…don’t take this out of context… I did not say what sport, what level, what team. Why did you assume it was this game? Get a life!

2 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

You know…don’t take this out of context… I did not say what sport, what level, what team. Why did you assume it was this game? Get a life!

Uhhhh the context is very much apparent lol.

Im curious what "kid" you are talking about...must be a kid who plays for UTEP....in a UND/NDSU game thread....while upset about taking an L. Maybe it was a kid who plays for Wisconsin Whitewater?

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

You said what you said. Everyone knows what you meant. Best you throw away the shovel and quit digging .

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

No reason SDSU should have dropped that far in the rankings. Literally lost on one play that was going for the win. You guys should stomp NDSU. Don’t pull a Gophers and choke!

So if SDSU should stomp NDSU, this must be a must win for UND this weekend at SIU. If the Jacks should stomp the Bison then they should stomp UND too I would assume. Can’t go 6-5 and expect a playoff bid.

41 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

So if SDSU should stomp NDSU, this must be a must win for UND this weekend at SIU. If the Jacks should stomp the Bison then they should stomp UND too I would assume. Can’t go 6-5 and expect a playoff bid.

Yep, it is pretty much a must win on Saturday. 

10 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:
On 10/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, Mama Sue said:

I am not as technical and knowledgeable as most here. But if I can see a play and question it, then I know it is obvious. I will NOT mention names or games….but at one point I said to myself “that kid was paid off.”  There is no doubt in my mind that these things can happen in sports. Not to coaches…..
Let’s just leave this 4th down for what it is. We can’t go back snd hind sight is 20/20. But it isn’t like we have had 2 years of converting on 4th downs either.

So you’re just quoting someone else’s post that you didn’t understand.   Nice. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

It is a must win…

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

I watched the last 10 minutes of SIU@SDSU on Midco yesterday.

I saw two teams that do have vulnerabilities that could be exploited. 

I don't disagree with you in that regard. I don't believe this team has it in them. I hope I am wrong.

27 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

She refuted what you were insinuating her post meant. So yes, I am correct. And thank you for calling me boss.  Although I can’t ever imagine hiring you. 

Actually she wasnt successful in her attempt. So she refuted nothing.

15 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

She refuted what you were insinuating her post meant. So yes, I am correct. And thank you for calling me boss.  Although I can’t ever imagine hiring you. 

She didn't refute anything lol. She was butthurt during the game a couple weeks ago and absolutely was suggesting that some kids/coaches in Grand Forks took a dive.

Don't worry, you can't afford me ;)

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

She didn't refute anything lol. She was butthurt during the game a couple weeks ago and absolutely was suggesting that some kids/coaches in Grand Forks took a dive.

Don't worry, you can't afford me ;)

She said, don’t take this out of context. Which means, you were misinterpreting her. 

at least you are correct on one thing- There’s no way I could afford you. I wouldn’t want to risk everything by employing you. 

• Upvote 1