SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season

Nodak78

1 hour ago, AJS said:

Looks like it’s a go for Jordan Canady. It’ll be interesting to see how they bring him along now that he’s available for full activity.

Thanks for the update! Now do Bo.  Could he be ready by conference season or sooner?

7 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Thanks for the update! Now do Bo.  Could he be ready by conference season or sooner?

No inside source here, Canady posted on his Instagram a picture of his Medical Referral Form.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:52 AM, AJS said:

Looks like it’s a go for Jordan Canady. It’ll be interesting to see how they bring him along now that he’s available for full activity.

Canady has a great recovery Series on YouTube that details his remarkable return after 16 weeks  SuperMan Recovery! 

• Upvote 1

I just read that Big Sky Conference games will be broadcast on the ESPN channels, mainly ESPN+. Presumably the UND game in Pocatello will be effected by this change.

So last year Weah burst onto the National FCS scene, and Schuster in a sense did as well as a freshman QB.  Both had as good of or better years that we expected, even though we expected a lot of them going into the year.  Belquist was probably the biggest surprise of last year, I don't think anybody thought he would have the production he had.  So my question is, who or whom will be the player(s) that will take that leap this fall and become a much bigger contributor than they had in the past? 

12 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

So last year Weah burst onto the National FCS scene, and Schuster in a sense did as well as a freshman QB.  Both had as good of or better years that we expected, even though we expected a lot of them going into the year.  Belquist was probably the biggest surprise of last year, I don't think anybody thought he would have the production he had.  So my question is, who or whom will be the player(s) that will take that leap this fall and become a much bigger contributor than they had in the past? 

Hopefully a Noseguard, or new receiver with SPEED! ... or both :)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Based on training vids Navratil.

51 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Based on training vids Navratil.

I was surprised how many reps he got starting with the very first game given Haas was ahead of him.  Pretty sure he was in the second defensive series of the season and seemed to be almost alternating series with Haas from the very first game, which says a lot since Haas is a senior.  Great 2 deep out OLB this year that is for sure!