SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. AIC.

Wilbur

18 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Do you actually believe he's doing this? Schloss has never shown to be one to seek attention.

My guess... He's having a little fun with the UND faithful.

I'll take your word for it.  I don't follow him closely enough to know.

1 hour ago, Old Fella said:

Who else is complaining?  It's over a year since the covid began.  Ever thought of changing schools?

Careful what you wish for.  Keep too many classes online for too long and take away too many extracurricular activities (player and spectator) and UND turns into Univ of Phoenix.  

On 3/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, siouxfan512 said:

Well, AIC's resume is less than impressive. That being said, they don't get to pick who they play, they just have to play the schedule. They did, and they did it well. Now this game should not even be close, but we saw what happened against Canisius the other year, and we have see what happened with AIC a few years ago against St Cloud and we all certainly remember Holy Cross.

Take the game serious, leave no doubt, and pound these guys! Score early and score often! 

If hockey had a fourth period the better team would win almost every game. As it is, most teams have a chance with a hot goalie or a bad bounce.

17 minutes ago, jk said:

Interesting to see a big line with Mismash joining Pinto and Caulfield, and a speedy line with Gaber, Kawaguchi and Adams. 

I really like it. Gaber was all over the ice against St. Cloud and Gooch sets up the puck nicely. Mismash has made some nice passes that have led to goals as well.