SiouxSports.com Forum

UND versus NDSU - 1st DIV I Conference Game 2020 Rona moved to 2021 @ Manure Pit - RIVALRY?

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’ll have to take your word for it on the the two deep accuracy comment, never heard that before.

Izzo talks about it on his show so that one must be true. Apparently some Luepke kid has been on it every week and hasn't played a snap ha

4 minutes ago, Fry Bread said:

BS aside, I am really looking forward to this game. I think it has the potential to be a good one, unlike the last two 

I agree, if NDSU’s offense can somehow get something going it should be a close matchup.

I’m hopeful that the NDSU pride will finally show up this week, but we’ll see. My heart tells me NDSU 24-17, but my head says different. We’ll see.

10%-NDSU wins big(14 or more)

30%-NDSU wins a close game

35%-UND wins a close game

25%-UND wins big(14 or more)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

I agree, if NDSU’s offense can somehow get something going it should be a close matchup.

I’m hopeful that the NDSU pride will finally show up this week, but we’ll see. My heart tells me NDSU 24-17, but my head says different. We’ll see.

10%-NDSU wins big(14 or more)

30%-NDSU wins a close game

35%-UND wins a close game

25%-UND wins big(14 or more)

I haven’t watched the Bison yet so I can’t say. I’m just hoping for for a good old Bison/Sioux rivalry like the DII days. Man that was fun

Any news if Brock will be healthy enough to play?  Hope Danny calls a masterful game, we will need it.   Would be nice to have Brock as an option to mix thing up if we get stagnant on offense.   I wish Zeb had played just a little bit better so that they were still starting him this week. 

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

My head tells me UND 24-17, but my heart tells me different.  It's been a rough 10 years.....I need to see us do it before my heart can believe it.  :sad:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Any news if Brock will be healthy enough to play?  Hope Danny calls a masterful game, we will need it.   Would be nice to have Brock as an option to mix thing up if we get stagnant on offense.   I wish Zeb had played just a little bit better so that they were still starting him this week. 

I know he traveled last week and was on the field before the game but didn’t dress. Seems like a positive step at the least. 

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

My head tells me UND 24-17, but my heart tells me different.  It's been a rough 10 years.....I need to see us do it before my heart can believe it.  :sad:

Lol the good thing for both fanbases is they can blame it on the "weird spring covid season" if they lose lmao. I suspect the loser/winner of the fall game up in the Alerus will have much stronger feelings after a day of tailgating, a full venue, etc.

First one to 21 wins im thinking. NDSU's offense hasn't looked good at all so if there was a year to take down the bison over the last decade, looks like this is the time.

5 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol the good thing for both fanbases is they can blame it on the "weird spring covid season" if they lose lmao. I suspect the loser/winner of the fall game up in the Alerus will have much stronger feelings after a day of tailgating, a full venue, etc.

First one to 21 wins im thinking. NDSU's offense hasn't looked good at all so if there was a year to take down the bison over the last decade, looks like this is the time.

5CFD30AF-ECC6-449A-95ED-67F101F59DA4.gif

6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Hearing there isn’t a 100% chance of Miller starting. I really hope Entz starts Zeb. 

Well, Miller clearly showed he thinks he's Superman after his TD run.  Little does he know the 3-4 blitzing attack is kryptonite to freshman fools that think 1 TD makes you BMOC.  No way UND isn't watching that clip.  "My oh my", what a 5 yard run!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, dlsiouxfan said:

From watching a lot of both programs this season, UND should win and win easily, but crazy things happen in rivalry games.   They may not know it yet in Fargo but their run is finally over. 

Whoa whoa whoa ....... DL slow down the bus!!! Posts like this will make a guy famous on the illustrious bozoville website.....

whelp too late.....

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

The young man wasn't ready for the mustache. I myself wasn't confident in wielding its power until I was 26 or 27, and even then...I tread carefully.

Even with dark facial hair that thing is barely there. He looks like Centrals hockey team with their ironic mustaches from this year.

20 minutes ago, homer said:

Why does it look so painful for him to do that?  

Been a minute since you put on shoulder pads and a helmet? Raising your arms over your head off to the side like that is impossible.

To get your arms up high you have to move your arms forward first.