SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 2/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

non und jersey thought...why not just drop the Wild nickname and go back tothe North Stars...with their new jerseys it looks stupid to do Wild logo with NS colors...Charlotte did it in basketball....get it done North Stars!

The Dallas Stars organization will never let that happen.  

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:27 PM, Brasco said:

Any idea if UND will be selling warm up jerseys like in Vegas?

I was told by Sioux shop they won't be selling patches, so I'm guessing that means no patches on warmup jerseys and probably no selling of warmup jerseys... but that's all my guess. 

On 10/2/2021 at 8:44 PM, Nashvegas said:

I was told by Sioux shop they won't be selling patches, so I'm guessing that means no patches on warmup jerseys and probably no selling of warmup jerseys... but that's all my guess. 

They will have special patches on the jerseys.

• Upvote 1

On 9/13/2021 at 8:36 AM, xI Hammer Ix said:

I had my jerseys posted in some links above.  I posted them in the dead of the hockey off season, a few sold, a few didn't.  With school started and hockey around the corner I decided to bump my post again, and do it a bit different.

Jersey #1 for sale

Travis Zajac - New Jersey Devils Rebook Edge 1.0 Authentic.  Customized by EPS to appear as an on-ice jersey from the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals.  This jersey is very sharp looking, and sure to turn some heads at the Ralph!  Well cared for in a smoke free home.  Asking $250, OBO. $15 to ship, unless you can meet local in Fargo.  I prefer cash up front, but if shipping please use PayPal, Venmo, or Apple Pay.  I will ship once the funds are cleared into my account.  Please ask questions if you have any.  

IMG_1489.JPEG

IMG_1490.JPEG

IMG_1947.JPEG

IMG_1948.JPEG

IMG_1949.JPEG

IMG_1991.JPEG

IMG_1993.JPEG

Going to give this a bump! Looking to move my jerseys, former Sioux NHL, Sioux, gamers.  Let me know if you’re interested in this Zajac!

• 2 weeks later...

The jersey liquidation continues.  The Zajac is still available if you're interested.  I have a few gamers, one I'm parting with now is a 2008-2009 Aaron Walski game worn green Nike Dazzle.  Aaron a Fargo native and FNH graduate is best known for his stellar performance in the 2001 ND State Hockey championship game.  Aaron made 73 saves in a 5OT loss to Grand Forks Red River.  He then went on to spend some time with the Bismarck Bobacats before becoming a Fighting Sioux.  A fan/student/locker room favorite Aaron saw ice time backing up the likes of Jordan Parise, Jean-Philippe Lamoureux and Brad Eidsness. Jersey shows great wear with lots of puck marks.  This is a goalie cut jersey, duh.  LOA included. I'm accepting offers, PM me with something I can't refuse.  If you're interested in a bundle deal inquire via PM with what else I have.

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2605.JPG

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

walski-photomatch01.jpg

walski-photomatch02.jpg

walski-photomatch03.jpg

http://North Dakota Fighting Sioux Jersey 7 TJ Oshie 9 Jonathan Toews 11 Zach Parise Movie Ice Hockey Jersey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09538FRR6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_P6D9Q59RHFRM19HFK0H5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Has anyone bought one of these jerseys from Amazon? There is no size chart I can find... and how is the quality? Looking for a Sioux jersey for a kid...

7 hours ago, WiSioux said:

http://North Dakota Fighting Sioux Jersey 7 TJ Oshie 9 Jonathan Toews 11 Zach Parise Movie Ice Hockey Jersey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09538FRR6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_P6D9Q59RHFRM19HFK0H5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Has anyone bought one of these jerseys from Amazon? There is no size chart I can find... and how is the quality? Looking for a Sioux jersey for a kid...

Imagine the shittiest quality garment you can....

Then lower your standards further, and you will still be dissapointed.

These are terrible counterfeit jerseys, people wearing these attrocious rags are easily picked out of a crowd, laughed at and hopefully bullied incesently until they learn from their terrible purchase decision.

Just don't, hopefully if people dont buy this crap the POS counterfeiting them stops ordering more....

although the 4 year old sewing them together outside of Guangzhou will miss the work......

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Imagine the shittiest quality garment you can....

Then lower your standards further, and you will still be dissapointed.

These are terrible counterfeit jerseys, people wearing these attrocious rags are easily picked out of a crowd, laughed at and hopefully bullied incesently until they learn from their terrible purchase decision.

Just don't, hopefully if people dont buy this crap the POS counterfeiting them stops ordering more....

although the 4 year old sewing them together outside of Guangzhou will miss the work......

Preach. My feelings as well. Yet most people don’t care and buy them anyway. Aggravating. “Nobody can tell a difference” is what most of those people say. 

Hey all,

the Nashville scene has me seeing green.  I am looking to get a jump on Christmas presents and my daughter would like a Sioux jersey from the days when she first became a fan.

if anyone had this style of jersey below (white), preferably adult medium I would like to take it off your hands.  Replica is fine, and used with minor wear and tear is not an issue. Hoping to find someone looking to thin-out their collection. Please PM if you can help me out .

81C4AEA9-C2B7-46BD-9088-ADF12F231E3E.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...