SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

1 hour ago, xI Hammer Ix said:

For sale, authentic UND jerseys.  All purchased from the Sioux Shop.  All in great to like new shape. The Ben Blood jersey has some minor defects on the 4 on the back shown in photos.  Smoke free home.  Customizations done by EPS to exact standards UND does their jerseys.  Sizes: Trupp 54, Blood 54, Hextall 56, Green Blank 56.

Giving the SS.com community first dibs.  Asking $250 per, or if you want more than one we can work a deal.  If you are not in or able to make it to Fargo asking $15 shipping for USPS Priority Flat Rate Box.  Shoot me a direct message, first come first serve.

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

Just PMd you

4 hours ago, xI Hammer Ix said:

For sale, authentic UND jerseys.  All purchased from the Sioux Shop.  All in great to like new shape. The Ben Blood jersey has some minor defects on the 4 on the back shown in photos.  Smoke free home.  Customizations done by EPS to exact standards UND does their jerseys.  Sizes: Trupp 54, Blood 54, Hextall 56, Green Blank 56.

Giving the SS.com community first dibs.  Asking $250 per, or if you want more than one we can work a deal.  If you are not in or able to make it to Fargo asking $15 shipping for USPS Priority Flat Rate Box.  Shoot me a direct message, first come first serve.

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

I PM'd you a little bit ago for the Hextall.  

On 11/22/2021 at 11:25 AM, xI Hammer Ix said:

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

Gotta admit. This is a very cool move. Most people don’t give “friend” prices or help fellow fans out. Pretty sure people list infant jerseys for this and for you to do this with authentics is very generous of you. Just wish I would’ve seen sooner lol. Kudos @xI Hammer Ix

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place as it's not a jersey, but it is part of the uniform. Does anyone know if these gloves have anything to do with the University of North Dakota hockey program? or are they likely a random custom piece that someone had made? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 12.35.15 PM.png

1 hour ago, joelax said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place as it's not a jersey, but it is part of the uniform. Does anyone know if these gloves have anything to do with the University of North Dakota hockey program? or are they likely a random custom piece that someone had made? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 12.35.15 PM.png

Definitely not anything from UND...

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nashvegas said:

But are they authentics or replicas? The replicas look different and not in a good way.

12 minutes ago, Nashvegas said:

Yeah they are replicas. I got one to have until my authentic comes back from eps in 4-6 ish months 

13 minutes ago, Nashvegas said:

Yeah they are replicas. I got one to have until my authentic comes back from eps in 4-6 ish months 

Wow, that's a while. EPS just does customization's right? So what are you having them do? Add a name/number? Or will they make one for you?

3 hours ago, FightingSU said:

Wow, that's a while. EPS just does customization's right? So what are you having them do? Add a name/number? Or will they make one for you?

I'm having eps put a name number on my authentic NODAK jersey. The replica I'm gonna make a name number kit myself and put nd patches on it. 

• 4 weeks later...