SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

No I understand it isn't their fault. I just have a couple jerseys I need to send in and idk if I could wait that long :) 

I'm in the same boat, I have a couple to send myself, just dreading the wait time. It's funny that we can't wait, yet the longer we hold them unlettered the longer they'll stay that way :D

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

No I understand it isn't their fault. I just have a couple jerseys I need to send in and idk if I could wait that long :) 

39 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

I'm in the same boat, I have a couple to send myself, just dreading the wait time. It's funny that we can't wait, yet the longer we hold them unlettered the longer they'll stay that way :D

It did not take them long - a message to me wound up in my SPAM folder and sat there for a while.  I believe they had them done in 4-6 weeks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sodbuster said:

So, I assume the team is practicing. Is Brad barred from viewing practices? This summer we had regular reports on how individuals were looking in the informal workouts. Now....nothing. We're in some kind of a void.  

Berry or Schloss?;)

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

What do y’all think of this? Clearly it’s real and I’ve always been a fan of this style of jersey.  What do you think is a fair price? 

6DBF4C10-3B00-4592-8546-65DF3F287B74.png

its worth what you are willing to pay. in reality, i would say 350-400 is not unreasonable. 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:09 AM, MafiaMan said:

Jerseys were returned a few weeks ago, but I was, ahem, in the middle of a personal “residence change,” shall we say, and had not had time to post an update.  

Those black Sioux jerseys with the green numbers continue to be my all-time favorites.  The customization makes them look look absolutely amazing.  

No disrespect to anyone wearing a blank jersey, but it always looks odd to me with no numbers or name on the back.  

How did I not ask, at the time, for pictures? C’mon, show them bad boys off! Plus I wanna see what mine will soon become. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 5:14 PM, Langster019 said:

How did I not ask, at the time, for pictures? C’mon, show them bad boys off! Plus I wanna see what mine will soon become. 

@MafiaManstill patiently waiting to see your beauties. 

also, I have a new player in the mix for my black, Joe Gleason, former DSM Buccaneer. He played 10-11 which is still wcha butt patch. Heavy favorite. 

8 hours ago, Langster019 said:

@MafiaManstill patiently waiting to see your beauties. 

also, I have a new player in the mix for my black, Joe Gleason, former DSM Buccaneer. He played 10-11 which is still wcha butt patch. Heavy favorite. 

Question for those who know. Are the 2010-2011 SIOUX Reeboks lettered with kiss cut or layered?

Sending into EPS soon and want them correct. Please and thanks! @Big A HG @BrandonH61

On 12/29/2020 at 4:43 PM, Langster019 said:

Question for those who know. Are the 2010-2011 SIOUX Reeboks lettered with kiss cut or layered?

Sending into EPS soon and want them correct. Please and thanks! @Big A HG @BrandonH61

Kiss cut numbers i believe did appear on the shoulders of the reeboks but not until after 2011

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:39 AM, BrandonH61 said:

Layered.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

Kiss cut numbers i believe did appear on the shoulders of the reeboks but not until after 2011

My fallback was to just tell EPS to customize to on ice specifications and hope and expect them to get it right. HA!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coltssiouxfan said:

So I may have found another jersey.... initial thoughts are it’s a replica Reebok edge with the WCHA logo on the back. Waiting for confirmation pictures of the back and shoulder patches.  Do y’all think it’s a replica or is it a Chinese knockoff?

A1097124-706E-484D-88DE-6B2EAD5B1CD2.jpeg

Barring up close photos appears to be a legit replica. 

• Upvote 1