SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Damn $150 for an authentic on ice... wow.

For authentic Nike id say 400-500 is fair for good condition. Gamers may e can be found for a few hundred more.

For the reeboks... its the fact they just are not made, lots out there but 350 is a smashing deal and probably push 400. 

That being said there is that one off chance to find a diamond in the rough and pay under 200 or even under 300. 

Those are the ones you buy buy buy.

Hard to believe they use to sell some of the game worn jerseys at a table in the Union for about $50 apiece...I'm thinking late 90's timeframe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh,  meant to add this before. Probably not the right place, but this is the only place that I've been a little active in. 

I graduated with my MBA in December online from UND, so my wife and I finally made it out to Grand Forks in February before all this mess of 2020. My program notified the GF Herald and did this nice story: https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/education/4953511-From-Philly-to-NoDak-Recent-UND-grad-visits-North-Dakota-for-the-first-time

We had a blast and can't wait to get back out there. 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

^Yes.

9 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Why are the logos lighter on some of the Reebok era jerseys? Is it just because they are the replicas? 

The easiest way to tell the replica apart from the authentic is the ND shoulder patch.  The replica patch is a thin sublimated patch.  The authentic is a thicker stitched patch.  The two jerseys pictured above are authentic replicas.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, Langster019 said:

In search of:

2013-2016 Reebok North Dakota block script AUTHENTIC Black or Green  

BLANK - Size  52 or 54

Looking to customize one  

Anything out there?

picture for reference 

BCE928F1-21D6-461E-B1B4-423F1E687496.jpeg

I'm pretty sure I have a 52 with tags (my spreadsheet says I also have a blank white with tags).  Just moved so have to dig out the jerseys.  Wasn't looking to sell, so the price would have to be right.

• 4 weeks later...

Nike rolls out new team jerseys every year. So, you can purchase them at any time you want. You just need to do a little market research on the company’s website to find more information on the same. When it comes to costs, you need to budget for around $130 to $150 for a new Nike jersey. I'd also recommend to check the Kahunaverse store - maybe they have some of those jerseys on sale.

On 9/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, nodak651 said:
2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

They are legit but not what the team wears. 

They're legit as they're not fake imitations, but they're a retail style at best. It's annoying that they market them as "authentic"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MB-Squid said:

Not fake, just an alternative option that Adidas put out as a replica style jersey.  The jersey doesn't quite match the actual on-ice design with the striping and small details, but was a cost effective option for many.  Adidas owned Reebok at the time.

With no hockey being played right now, I’ve been itching to get some new game worn jerseys . With that said, these are “extras” in my collection. I don’t really need the money so not necessarily looking to sell, but curious if anyone is interested in any trades. I’ve got 2 St Paul FFs and only need 1. LaPoint is the only A or C to hit the market from that year. Also the LaPoint and Kristo St Paul are the last Sioux jerseys to have a FF patch. I’ve got a Kristo "A". A black Forbort (he just got traded to Winnipeg). And two Rhett Gardner’s with the A’s. Rhett bounced between AHL and NHL last year.  All have the school LOAs. As I said, looking to trade for other gamers. I've got some holes in my collection that I'd like to fill, and as always have certain favorite players.  DM me if interested.

Gard Black Back.jpg

Gard Black Front.jpg

Forbs.jpg

Gard Green Back.jpg

Gard Green Front.jpg

White Jerseys.jpg

• Upvote 1

Does anybody hold much value in practice jerseys? I've seen a signed Kawaguchi go pretty much ignored, and I have one that I'd move but just don't think there is much demand for them. Just curious. 

I'm with you @BrandonH61, I've got the itch for jersey talk/deals. Even if it's just looking. @Big A HG have you found the boxed up black 52?

2 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Does anybody hold much value in practice jerseys? I've seen a signed Kawaguchi go pretty much ignored, and I have one that I'd move but just don't think there is much demand for them. Just curious. 

I'm with you @BrandonH61, I've got the itch for jersey talk/deals. Even if it's just looking. @Big A HG have you found the boxed up black 52?

I haven’t seen practice jerseys go for much. I have a few really beat up ones. Kind of cool, but they were cheap.

8 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Its tough on practice jerseys to find much value. I have what could only have been Grimaldi's Sioux, red non contact, but really theres no way to tie it back to him with a LOA or anything. I think the siouxshop sold them for $50...

And I've picked up about 3 or 4 more, post "Sioux" for $10 each.

They're great cheap shinny jerseys, thats about it.

6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Its tough on practice jerseys to find much value. I have what could only have been Grimaldi's Sioux, red non contact, but really theres no way to tie it back to him with a LOA or anything. I think the siouxshop sold them for $50...

And I've picked up about 3 or 4 more, post "Sioux" for $10 each.

They're great cheap shinny jerseys, thats about it.

That’s what I feared and shows I paid too much years ago for the one I got when I was a newbie.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 11:04 AM, MafiaMan said:

So I’m going to finally customize my two black Reebok Sioux era jerseys...with the WCHA patch on the butt, not the left chest.  Any nominations for numbers and names for the back?  I’d like #5 and GENOWAY, but hate having a C on the front of the jersey.  Any jersey aficionados want to help me out? 

On 4/20/2020 at 1:17 PM, MafiaMan said:

Decision had been made...gonna go with  #5 GENOWAY and stick the C on the front of one black jersey and the second black jersey will be #21 FRATTIN. 

Jerseys were returned a few weeks ago, but I was, ahem, in the middle of a personal “residence change,” shall we say, and had not had time to post an update.  

Those black Sioux jerseys with the green numbers continue to be my all-time favorites.  The customization makes them look look absolutely amazing.  

No disrespect to anyone wearing a blank jersey, but it always looks odd to me with no numbers or name on the back.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Jerseys were returned a few weeks ago, but I was, ahem, in the middle of a personal “residence change,” shall we say, and had not had time to post an update.  

Those black Sioux jerseys with the green numbers continue to be my all-time favorites.  The customization makes them look look absolutely amazing.  

No disrespect to anyone wearing a blank jersey, but it always looks odd to me with no numbers or name on the back.  

dang, it took that long to get them back?