SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Hi all.

Sorry if this is not allowed.

I'm a New Jersey Devils fan going back many years, and happen to live in Australia.

I happened to have bought an autographed Sioux Zach Parise jersey many years ago and now looking at moving it on.

I'm just wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing this?

I have been on HF Boards for many years (https://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/newjerseydamo.85704/) and have conducted many online sales/purchases without issue.

I would like the jersey to go to a fan of the team/player.

I understand there's a pandemic currently going on and I'm overseas, but happy to take that in to account and post to the USA/elsewhere.

Let me know.

20 hours ago, newjerseydamo said:

Hi all.

Sorry if this is not allowed.

I'm a New Jersey Devils fan going back many years, and happen to live in Australia.

I happened to have bought an autographed Sioux Zach Parise jersey many years ago and now looking at moving it on.

I'm just wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing this?

I have been on HF Boards for many years (https://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/newjerseydamo.85704/) and have conducted many online sales/purchases without issue.

I would like the jersey to go to a fan of the team/player.

I understand there's a pandemic currently going on and I'm overseas, but happy to take that in to account and post to the USA/elsewhere.

Let me know.

post plenty of pictures of it on here and I'm sure someone would show interest.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:33 AM, Langster019 said:

post plenty of pictures of it on here and I'm sure someone would show interest.

No worries.

I've created an IMGUR album: https://imgur.com/a/asxoex0

I dug out the original conversation from the person I bought it off (had it shipped from the USA to Australia); it was from another New Jersey Devils fan and had it signed in person.

I've owned the jersey for almost 10 years, has been kept hung on a hanger and never worn by me.

48 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Does the team use multiple sets for regular season vs post season?

Trying to photo match a jersey that has pretty distinctive marks and struggling to find them in photos.   Any gamer collectors who may know?

my understanding is one set of each color but a replacement is always a possibility. Always have some blank ready to issue if needed

Pretty rare that to see more than 1 of each player per color per year at auction or on the market.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Another question. Does the team ALWAYS accompany the jersey with a LOA if auctioned by them? Reg season sets, not counting specialty warm up ones. 

Would they sell one missing the neck tie lace?

Id defer this to those that purchase auction sweater more frequently, but i believe they always issue LOAs and some players just remove the lace so its entirely possible.

53 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Another question. Does the team ALWAYS accompany the jersey with a LOA if auctioned by them? Reg season sets, not counting specialty warm up ones. 

Would they sell one missing the neck tie lace?

the team has 1 black, 1 green, 1 white jersey each season and that includes the post season also. specialty jerseys are one offs and usually do not have their names on the back, that way the university can sell them right away. LOA were never given until the 02-03 season. so if you have a jersey from 02-03 till now, it should have an LOA from the University. If you do not have one with the jersey, it could devalue it a little bit as some collectors want that LOA from UND. They very well could've sold one without the neck tie lace but it all depends.

Out of curiosity, which jersey are you trying to match.

1 minute ago, Langster019 said:

Still baffles me people think this !@#$ will sell. 

Ohhhh they sell alright, take a lap around the ralph. Or spend a minute on the facebook groups.

In fact these things sell so well its actually harder to sell real jerseys for their value.

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Ohhhh they sell alright, take a lap around the ralph. Or spend a minute on the facebook groups.

In fact these things sell so well its actually harder to sell real jerseys for their value.

I stick to game used jerseys only. too many knockoffs out there that are just hideous 

45 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Yeah but ones like that are so bad that I have no idea who would spend money on it.

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

the team has 1 black, 1 green, 1 white jersey each season and that includes the post season also. specialty jerseys are one offs and usually do not have their names on the back, that way the university can sell them right away. LOA were never given until the 02-03 season. so if you have a jersey from 02-03 till now, it should have an LOA from the University. If you do not have one with the jersey, it could devalue it a little bit as some collectors want that LOA from UND. They very well could've sold one without the neck tie lace but it all depends.

Out of curiosity, which jersey are you trying to match.

I'll let you know soon enough. 

Next question. Is there somewhere that UND archives game photos? Looking for 3/8/2013 vs Mn St Mankato 

I have a North Dakota Fighting Sioux hockey jersey that was autographed by Ed Balfour #29 in 2003 at the Frozen Four Championship in Columbus, Ohio.  Ed Balfour was there to cheer on the Fighting Sioux and had recently helped in winning the Stanley Cup.  The jersey was worn the one time.  I am looking to sell the jersey.  If there is interest by anyone in this forum, please send me an email correspondence and can provide photos.