SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Langster019 said:

What a shame. Wasted sweater that't now overpriced and incorrect. I saw this floating around on facebook too, must not have had any luck so trying eBay

I saw this on one of the game worn facebook groups and asked the guy some questions about it but he didnt understand what was wrong with it. it would need to be stripped. if one could get it down to 100-150 bucks, it wouldn't be bad. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

I saw this on one of the game worn facebook groups and asked the guy some questions about it but he didnt understand what was wrong with it. it would need to be stripped. if one could get it down to 100-150 bucks, it wouldn't be bad. 

Haha I did the same. Even stripped it may not be salvageable. That’d be a gamble

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

Just out of curiousity as someone who isn't in tune with this type of thing, what are the issues with it? The WCHA patch on the same jersey as the NCHC is a quite obvious large miscue but just curious what else I'm missing. I don't think they wore the blacks at the Frozen Four, is that part of it as well?

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Just out of curiousity as someone who isn't in tune with this type of thing, what are the issues with it? The WCHA patch on the same jersey as the NCHC is a quite obvious large miscue but just curious what else I'm missing. I don't think they wore the blacks at the Frozen Four, is that part of it as well?

Correct. If you zoom in on the lettering it doesn’t appear to be accurate. I struggle to see black on the 16 inside the word mark and they’re all to be 3 “layer” even tho they should be kiss cut and they’re not. The sleeve number size should match the front number and the front number looks bigger to me. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to post here that I followed suggestions of other posters and sent a jersey to EPS to have a number and name added.  Just received it back today.

Very satisfied with the result.  I thought they did a great job.  Seems to be very professionally stitched.

They received the jersey from me on January 11 so it was almost exactly a three month process.

Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

I just wanted to post here that I followed suggestions of other posters and sent a jersey to EPS to have a number and name added.  Just received it back today.

Very satisfied with the result.  I thought they did a great job.  Seems to be very professionally stitched.

They received the jersey from me on January 11 so it was almost exactly a three month process.

Thanks for the tip.

Post a picture. Would like to see it!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Post a picture. Would like to see it!

It's not a North Dakota hockey jersey.  It's one of my "miscellaneous" jerseys I've had laying around.

Back when the World Juniors were in Grand Forks, one of my purchases was a Canadian team jersey.  No number or name, but it's a sweet jersey that I've just had laying around now for more than 15 years.

I wanted to give EPS a chance so I thought that would be a good one to send since it wouldn't kill me if something happened to it.

I'll try to post photos, although I am severely technologically challenged, so we'll see.

4 hours ago, SJHovey said:

Thanks for the tip.

3 hours ago, SJHovey said:

It's not a North Dakota hockey jersey.  It's one of my "miscellaneous" jerseys I've had laying around.

Back when the World Juniors were in Grand Forks, one of my purchases was a Canadian team jersey.  No number or name, but it's a sweet jersey that I've just had laying around now for more than 15 years.

I wanted to give EPS a chance so I thought that would be a good one to send since it wouldn't kill me if something happened to it.

I'll try to post photos, although I am severely technologically challenged, so we'll see.

AWESOME! I sent 4 on January 18, so hopefully they'll be back in my hands soon! This gives me hope!

4 hours ago, SJHovey said:

Really no reason to be nervous with EPS at all..... They literally are the gold standard that many NHL and other pro and college leagues use to do their sweaters.

Its not replica numbers and lettering its the same as what Toews Oshie and Ovi have on their sweater.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another mail day. Another EPS job well done (minus the A being a little too far over the H). Got Guch with the A for the Hobey season. And new son born on 22.11.2020 so got ahead of myself and got the black for Pinto. 

Any word on any auctions the team may hold for gamers?

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Benny Baker said:

I'm still looking for an authentic white Nike dazzle Sioux Jersey circa mid/late 2000s.

If anyone's able to help out this hardcore Sioux fan, I will definitely pay you a lot more money than the jersey is worth and/or be happy to discuss trading other Sioux jerseys/memorabilia.

Go Sioux!

mssg'd you

On 6/23/2021 at 8:36 PM, Langster019 said:

Another mail day. Another EPS job well done (minus the A being a little too far over the H). Got Guch with the A for the Hobey season. And new son born on 22.11.2020 so got ahead of myself and got the black for Pinto. 

Any word on any auctions the team may hold for gamers?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have come to the conclusion that I hate the font for NORTH DAKOTA on the current jersey set.  I’d also like to see hem stripes on the black jerseys.

I had my jerseys posted in some links above.  I posted them in the dead of the hockey off season, a few sold, a few didn't.  With school started and hockey around the corner I decided to bump my post again, and do it a bit different.

Jersey #1 for sale

Travis Zajac - New Jersey Devils Rebook Edge 1.0 Authentic.  Customized by EPS to appear as an on-ice jersey from the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals.  This jersey is very sharp looking, and sure to turn some heads at the Ralph!  Well cared for in a smoke free home.  Asking $250, OBO. $15 to ship, unless you can meet local in Fargo.  I prefer cash up front, but if shipping please use PayPal, Venmo, or Apple Pay.  I will ship once the funds are cleared into my account.  Please ask questions if you have any.  

IMG_1489.JPEG

IMG_1490.JPEG

IMG_1947.JPEG

IMG_1948.JPEG

IMG_1949.JPEG

IMG_1991.JPEG

IMG_1993.JPEG

Edited by xI Hammer Ix
lowered price.