SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

25 minutes ago, UNDhoops said:

this partially just makes me sad we didn't go with nodaks for the name change

I agree.  Though, we can essentially have "Nodak" or "Nodaks" as an alternate name, kind of like the "Zags" for Gonzaga.  Maybe it will catch on enough that it becomes our official unofficial name. :)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

They seem to be at a completely different angle along with the letters being clearly smaller

I ordered a replica one immediately before seeing the picture posted here. Hoping it looks better in person, otherwise mine will be going back to the store. 

20 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

So, it looks like ALL the jerseys, replica and authentic, are sold out on SiouxShop.com. That's pretty fantastic, not gonna lie lol.

Epic fail if that's all the jerseys they had ordered in. Ridiculous they are out of them in basically 4 hours.

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Epic fail if that's all the jerseys they had ordered in. Ridiculous they are out of them in basically 4 hours.

Marketing 101, Oxbow.... creating demand. 

My guess... they have plenty and they will release them later, at a specified date of their choosing lol.

33 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Marketing 101, Oxbow.... creating demand. 

My guess... they have plenty and they will release them later, at a specified date of their choosing lol.

I was told they barely got enough stock for the team to wear this year from Adidas. Supply chain. They will have more replicas and authentics in the off-season before next season.